Windows XP Slip Streaming with SP 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishanu.De

Not So Fresh Stock!
Hi people,

I found this nice guide to Slip Streaming. As SP 2 is now HOT, thought you might be interested about it:
*www.pcuser.info/articles/slipstream_winxp_and_sp2/

Well I haven't written this guide so don't worry it's a good one. :wink:

BTW, I am now Digitized! :shock:

G

gxsaurav

Guide to slipstream SP2 is already posted hre in the forum, plz use the search fucntion before psoting anything repetedly

Best way is to use Autostreamer

OP
K

Krishanu.De

Not So Fresh Stock!
Man that was a good advice :lol:
But allow me to give you one also: Please click on the link before you comment on it. :D

Reason: It is a guide for those who don't want to use any software like nLite or Autostreamer.

And the every guide is different (Not yours - :D) from another so it is not repeated, I think. It is a good one so I wanted to share it.

ghost

Right off the assembly line
thanks for the link dude, made my slipstreamed cd with easy b'coz of this and congrats on getting Digitized :D

OP
K

Krishanu.De

Not So Fresh Stock!
No man it seems some one is used to monitor posts and reduced my post count. Anyway I never care for post count but it will be nice of him if he let me know what happened. :D

I am Digitized again. :lol:

JAK

What the Heck !
Krishanu.De said:
No man it seems some one is used to monitor posts and reduced my post count. Anyway I never care for post count but it will be nice of him if he let me know what happened. :D

I am Digitized again. :lol:

Hmm..
Care to explain with out naming... :wink:

luckyrocker

Broken In
as long as

As long as we are talking about slip streaming.... thought this might help

*www.neowin.net/articles.php?action=more&id=94

*www.winsupersite.com/showcase/windowsxp_sp2_slipstream.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom