Windows XP Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
I have seen advts for MCE with remote in a popular online trading site (Indian of course) and the prices are ridiculously low, but I doubt..................

V.Prem Kumar

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Janitha those comps shown in the ads are normal low/mid-end PC's with added internal TV tuner card and WIndows MCE installed. They will lag far behind in performance if used for multimedia purposes for which MCE is specially made for.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
tech_your_future said:
Janitha those comps shown in the ads are normal low/mid-end PC's with added internal TV tuner card and WIndows MCE installed. They will lag far behind in performance if used for multimedia purposes for which MCE is specially made for.

No. Pl have a search in E-Bay! It has nothing to do with any computer, low end or mid end. they are in the SW section.

V.Prem Kumar

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
OK my mistake I read it wrong. Don't know about ebay or other online trading sites. Never done any online trading ever. But, yeah there are many ridiculous and weird things out there.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
After reading the whole thread, I even can't rectify which link is every1 asking here to warrior?

Is it the link for MCE or for Windows Live!

I think providing both links in the forum will be ILLEGAL and against the Forum rules!

PS: Mods! Pls split the topic coz more than half posts r related to MCE and not with Windows Live CD.

OP
choudang

choudang

Padawan
sorry guys... i won't post the link directly to here..... its a underground download link for download both.. Live and MCE.....

nil_3

In the zone
What is the actual name of this Software?

"Windows XP Live" / "Windows Live" or what?

By the way, I do not want to know about "Media Centre Edition(MCE).

OP
choudang

choudang

Padawan
nil_3 said:
What is the actual name of this Software?

"Windows XP Live" / "Windows Live" or what?

By the way, I do not want to know about "Media Centre Edition(MCE).

plz make sure that you are aware from win XP Live and Windows Live..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom