Windows Vista WOW song!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
soham said:
The Aaj Tak guy told that Vista wont install on PCs older than October 2006.
Uninformed reporter!
Yeah I also heard that,I was trying to convince my parents that the reporter is a <fit the word of your choice for stupid>:D
but can anyone clarify what this october thing is.It must be related to somethin which they mistook.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
[B said:
soham[/B]] The Aaj Tak guy told that Vista wont install on PCs older than October 2006.
Uninformed reporter!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :ROFL

then what the hell m i using it on, it's a 3.5 years old computer

the_moon

Journeyman
Oh! Ths song is really a... a low IQ trick for sure~
And the song is kiddish... "andhere mein bhi roshni karde"]/i] Didnt expect this from MS.
They should have asked some rock band to compose th song instead, if atall it had to be released!

soham

In the zone
It is probably the Vista Express Upgrade Offer which meant any XP based computer bought with the offer would be entitiled to either free or discounted upgrade to a similar version of Vista. However I dont think it was there way back in October and dealers in India never really offer any Vista upgrade, whether free or discounted.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
My rig is 5-6 years old... a PIII 256mb inbuilt graphics wallah *freeweb.supereva.com/esorciccio2002/smilies/yuk.gif. Old gold.

Would I b able to install it? *www.day.az/forum/style_emoticons/default/thinking.gif

Lemme see... I rode XP like a horse... with all my tweaks... on this rig. Maybe Vista'll @least crawl *img116.exs.cx/img116/6469/g5cgrin.gif

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
I had installed the Beta version of Vista on my Old P3 rig with 256MB RAM with inbuilt 8MB graphix...
Well to my surprise it did run but was too slow for comfort....i doubt if the final version will run or not if MS has imposed some restrictions on the minimum systems requirements...

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I think it'll run. But ok performance'll b only when I disable most services & use lighter sw...

But I don't think Photoshop or Ulead'll run well on my rig with Vista. I wasn't able to use Photoshop CS3 beta on my XP confg. It just hanged & died!!! May b installation corruption, mayb I've to rework my strategy, mayb my dahlin's grown too old.... or mayb I don't care for the CS3 right now.
And to think this happened on an old timer who still gives the newer P4's a run for their money. All my P4 friends ask me how the hell this is done... trade-secrets & optimum config.... hardware-wise & software-wise, that's what I say.

One of the reasons I use AVG & COMODO... low on resources. I turn off their updating & other services too... from the services itself. Only they & my trusty FreeRam XP Pro'll Windows-startup on my PC.
Of course, I don't compromise on the visuals though... *img116.exs.cx/img116/6469/g5cgrin.gif

Last edited:

Yoda

Journeyman
check this site......
Code:
[b]www.BadVista.org[/b]

OK you Windows haters out there, here’s your chance to help the open-source addicts at BadVista.org stick it to Microsoft and its new operating system. Launched in

December 2006 as a campaign for the Free Software Foundation’s fight against Vista, BadVista.org aims to inform users on why it believes Vista is bad, while providing free

software alternatives at the same time. Specifically, BadVista.org wants to “organize supporters into effective actions protesting Microsoft’s daylight theft of our freedoms;

aggregate news stories cutting through MS Windows Vista marketing propaganda; and provide a user-friendly gateway to free software adoption.” How can you help? Obtain

an FSF account, donate what you can, suggest Vista-related news stories (the site already is teeming with great articles), send in your own blog
posts, and more.

subratabera

Just another linux lover.
They are spending much more than that...Tonight there is a program on Star Plus @10PM which is another BIG advertisement of Windows Vista...

K

krazyfrog

A song? A programme? Hope they don't produce a movie next advertising Vista!!! Imagine seeing Bill Gates in the lead role..... *falls down from chair in shock*

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
I liked the Windows Defender shown in staring of the program. :D
If Vista really contained such anti-spyware program, everyone would like to purchase it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom