Windows Update doesnt Support FireFox sify doesnt digit foru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
while trying to update my winXP i found out that MS doesnt allowing me to go to windows update page for updating my OS via firefox......

another this is 2day i went to a iway & saw that sify doesnt allowing me to oppen thinkdigit.com/forum

so i tryed the google "cached" option.... then i was able to view the page.... but cant open it directly from IE....

babumuchhala

In the zone
Re: Windows Update doesnt Support FireFox sify doesnt digit

saurav_cheeta said:
while trying to update my winXP i found out that MS doesnt allowing me to go to windows update page for updating my OS via firefox......
Use ur brains dear. Why would Microsoft support FF its biggest competitor in the browser market today.Plus MS has tweaked IE fr Windows Updates.

saurav_cheeta said:
another this is 2day i went to a iway & saw that sify doesnt allowing me to oppen thinkdigit.com/forum

so i tryed the google "cached" option.... then i was able to view the page.... but cant open it directly from IE....
I dont think so Sify is blocking this forum bcos u were able to get here via google. There must have been some other problem. I use Sify Cable at my house. Plus the million dollar question would be wat would sify get by blocking thinkdigit.com/forum :?:

daj123

Journeyman

babumuchhala said:
Use ur brains dear. Why would Microsoft support FF its biggest competitor in the browser market today.Plus MS has tweaked IE fr Windows Updates.
No. Its because Windows update requires an ActiveX data object to run in the browser which FF simply doesnt support ;)

babumuchhala

In the zone

daj123 said:
babumuchhala said:
No. Its because Windows update requires an ActiveX data object to run in the browser which FF simply doesnt support ;)
Thanks fr updating me.

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
No man i go to sify iways for downloading stuff but i can open Digit Forums over there *www.toto-multimedia.com/forosuse/images/smilies/confused.gif

Scorpion

Journeyman
I use SIFY broad band to post this.
It works just fine.
All the trouble is with Gmail. It refuses to load on my sify cable while it used to do fine on my previous Iqara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom