Windows: PC Repair System For Your USB Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

devangx5

Right off the assembly line
Windows only: The Daily Cup of Tech computer help site put together a USB-drive based collection of software that'll help you resuscitate any ailing PC.

All wrapped up into one convenient, 14.2MB zip file, the USB PC Repair System contains 37 fix-it proggies, including: CCleaner, Eraser, ProcessExplorer and TweakUI. The PC Repair System is a free download, Windows only.

Follow the link:
*www.dailycupoftech.com/usb-drive-systems/3/

Thanks go to Lifehacker.com for this article and for a Free USB Drive Menu System go to: *www.dailycupoftech.com/2006/12/21/freeware-usb-drive-menu-system/

freebird

Debian Rocks!
Wrong section I think
Get urself Linux!enjoy with no such thrd party tools as in windows.btwn why do u posted this here?is it open source?
*fsf.org
*whylinuxisbetter.net
Open source is a set of principles and practices that promote access to the production and design process for various goods, products, resources and technical conclusions or advice. The term is most commonly applied to the source code of software that is made available to the general public with relaxed or non-existent intellectual property restrictions. This allows users to create user-generated software content through incremental individual effort or through collaboration.
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Source

Last edited:
OP
devangx5

devangx5

Freebird, thanks for the tip.
I will stick to Windows. I use a lot of Open Source Software ported to Windows.
Regarding the post being in the wrong section, I apologize. Regarding the Software, it's completely No-Nonsense freeware. If you tell me whre I can move this post and how, I will do it.

Thanks
Devang

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
if this is for windows only then what is it doing here? Don't see any of the software as open source software either.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
freebird said:
Wrong section I think
Get urself Linux!enjoy with no such thrd party tools as in winblows.btwn why do u posted this here?is it open source?
*fsf.org
*whylinuxisbetter.net
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Source

You never leave an oppurtunity do you? Can't stop laughing at your continued crusade against winblows, lol. :)) This one totally ruled the cake.

OP
devangx5

devangx5

Hahaha! Can you answer the question and change your aadat friend? Or do you want to stick to your Linux aadat? and Not do anything about it?
BTW, I DO NOT WANT TO ENGAGE IN UNNECESSARY ARGUMENTS ABOUT HOW LINUX IS BETTER? I HAVE BEEN A LINUX USER RIGHT FROM 1995 AND I KNOW HOW IT IS? I STILL USE IT FOR SOME PURPOSES WHICH I WILL NOT DISCLOSE HERE.

I was thinking that I could help by letting people know about this software so that they can use it on Windows. And if there is someone out there who needs it...You get my point!

Thanks for nothing.

onlinejobs

The PC Repair System is a free download and contains 37 applications in all.
So how does it work?

1. You extract the contents to any USB drive 32 MB or greater.
  2. Remove the USB drive from your system and plug it back in.
  3. You’re off and running!
Take a moment and check it out. You’ll be very happy with this package for sure.
Update: Apparently the site is getting hammered with heavy traffic on the download, so to help out, now you can download it from me:

• Download PC Repair System - 14.19 MB Zip File.
I’m not sure how long I’ll have this available, so grab it while you can.

Online Jobs

vineet957

Well thanks for all those offers.. Scandisk offers an inbuild menu system which transfer to my Kingston USB pendrive and it is easy to use. I can run any application with installing to my computer because its allready installed in my USB drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom