Windows, Macs co-exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Windows, Macs co-exist

Reluctant to switch to a Macintosh because so much of your favorite software requires Microsoft Windows? Now you don't have to hold back.

Apple's free Boot Camp beta software can also make your Intel-based Mac a screaming-fast Windows machine. But when you turn your computer on, you must choose to work in either Windows or Mac's OS X Tiger.

Read more...

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Lolz.....

Apple : Since we cannot beat Windows in desktop usage, we are offering it alongside our OS, now plz plz plz buy our hardware.

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Windows user: Oh WOW! Now I can get that sexy Apple laptop and run Windows on it too. W00t! Cool, man! I am getting it today.

A few months later...

"Hey man, if your MacBook Pro running Windows well?"

Same (former) Windows user: What Windows!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
:D :D :D

you really are getting paid, aren't you....sexy apple laptop , ya right. Plz read tha articles of CES

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
gx_saurav said:
:D :D :D

you really are getting paid, aren't you....sexy apple laptop , ya right. Plz read tha articles of CES
I do not need some stupid articles to tell me something that I already know, Apple has the best industrial design team in the world and makes the best looking products in the computer market. And you have admitted it far too many times yourself than I care to count. Whenever we talk about features and price, you'll say that it has sexy looks but lacks features for its price.
I wouldn't mind a laugh anyway, so if you could give me a link, I'd love to read it. If it is funny enough, I might even recommend it to a few people. So please do give me the link!

Edit: Never mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom