Windows Live Wave 3 Programs Officially Launched by Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
The waiting is over. Microsoft has officially launched the Windows Live Wave 3 programs.

What’s in this beta release?

Chatting and e-mail
Messenger and Mail share a single contact list and work together. Plus, your calendar and multiple e-mail accounts are all in one place in Mail. And those who use Outlook 2003 or later will find the new Outlook Connector useful.

Messenger beta
Mail beta

Photos and movies
Use Photo Gallery and Movie Maker to edit and organize your digital images and movies, and then post them online or send them to friends.

Photo Gallery beta
Movie Maker beta

Blogging
With Windows Live Writer, blogging is a breeze. You can add photos and videos, format everything just so, and publish to most blogging services.

Writer beta

Browsing the web
With Toolbar, you can customize your browser and find anything, fast. And Family Safety helps you keep your kids safer online.

Toolbar beta
Family Safety beta

The new Windows Live suite is here!

Download Link

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Thanks for sharing.

There is more to come for live mail user.
Faster than ever. It'll be up to 70 percent faster to sign in and see your e-mail.1 Of course, along with more speed, you'll get powerful technology that deflects spam and helps protect you against viruses and scams.

Simpler, cleaner design. We're combining the classic and full versions of Hotmail, so you get access to everything Hotmail has to offer. The reading pane will let you check out your e-mail without having to open it up.

Put more you in your e-mail. New themes and colors will let you design the look of your inbox, so your personality can really shine through.

Closer to your contacts.
Just start typing in the "To" line and you'll get a choice of e-mail contacts that most closely match what you've typed. Plus, it'll be even easier to e-mail groups of people.

Cool stuff coming soon.
We've got even more great updates to Hotmail for you to look forward to, like ever-increasing storage2, the ability to IM right from Hotmail, and new calendar features that make it easier to share your calendar with family and friends.
Source:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Nice to see the 3rd Wave. The programs aren't much different in features though the Visual change was long over due. Good to see Windows Live Messenger using a clean layout & WPF now. Still, Yahoo Messenger for Vista shows different potential.

*img362.imageshack.us/img362/5479/snag0000nd5.th.jpg

Windows Live Mail Desktop is the best alternative to Outlook 2007 for general consumer & it's free. People should switch to it immediately from Outlook Express or Windows Mail. The search capability alone is enough to switch.

Live Writer is the sh!t, nothing better then this for blogging.

*img521.imageshack.us/img521/9646/snag0001xw1.th.jpg

Last edited:

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
WLM beta now connects more faster than the it was before. And for my connection it even starts faster than Yahoo Messenger 8 or 9. :eek:

I already made my switch from YM to WLM a many days ago and now I think it is justified. :D

apoorva84

In the zone
i installed photo gallery and windows live mail...nothing new or exciting actually...nevertheless, it did make me check my hotmail account after a long long time!!!...

must admit that the interface is cooler than the boring interface of outlook express..

slugger

Banned
u can get the msi file of WLW here
*www.live-writer.net/download-windows-live-writer-wave-3-msi/

Anybody facing issues embedding Youtube Videos usin the latest ver of WLW

i get the send/dont send error report box when i tried doing it

no such problem with tp version

usin it on 2003

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom