Windows 8 to be purchased in January, 2013 - Will the activation key remain active till April, 2013?

mukulesh

Right off the assembly line
I want to purchase the original Windows 8 in January-2013.. But I am planning to upgraded my PC in April-2013.. Will the activation key for Windows 8 would still remain active till then i.e. April-2013?? Please help, as Windows 8 is offered at a discounted price only up to January, 2013..

Krow

Crowman
Re: Windows 8 to be purchased in January, 2013 - Will the activation key remain active till April, 2

The discounted upgrade licence is not valid for fresh installations. Buy your copy of Windows 8 in April.

Or else buy an upgrade licence and move to Windows 8 in January. You can upgrade your computer in April without losing your Windows 8 installation.

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Re: Windows 8 to be purchased in January, 2013 - Will the activation key remain active till April, 2

Buy this - *www.flipkart.com/microsoft-windows...ZTRH&ref=e3211da2-bd42-4e6f-99e2-c270fe222e19
It says on title that its a "Upgrade Pack" but its not. Its a full retail version with both 32 bit & 64 bit DVDs. I'm using it by doing a fresh install.

Reloaded

In the zone

I want to purchase the original Windows 8 in January-2013.. But I am planning to upgraded my PC in April-2013.. Will the activation key for Windows 8 would still remain active till then i.e. April-2013?? Please help, as Windows 8 is offered at a discounted price only up to January, 2013..

Once the key is purchased it can be activated anytime you wish. I purchased the discounted key worth 699rs and it worked on a fresh install for me.

Buy the key before the offer ends. 31 jan:shock:

Once the key is purchased it can be activated anytime you wish. I purchased the discounted key worth 699rs and it worked on a fresh install for me.

Buy the key before the offer ends. 31 jan:shock:
+1 U can activate the key anytime but purchase it before 31st jan

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

The discounted upgrade licence is not valid for fresh installations.

Not true. I am using a discounted 699 key. Tried both (with 2 keys bought online) - Installation on a win 7 machine (original) and Fresh install on a new SSD. Both worked and are activated

rahulyo

Journeyman

From where i get Win 7 discounted key ?

reniarahim1

Youngling

Not true. I am using a discounted 699 key. Tried both (with 2 keys bought online) - Installation on a win 7 machine (original) and Fresh install on a new SSD. Both worked and are activated

you activated the same licence key in 2 machines?

reniarahim1

Youngling

oohh..okie...fine.

Top Bottom