Windows 8 fully previewed, available for download tonight !

sumit05

In the zone
Windows 8 fully previewed, available for download tonight - TechSpot News

*msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/apps/br229516

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Wish to try that soon. But not so excited.
Since, I have not even experienced Windows 7 completely. And W8 is largely based on Cloud services, which would be curse in India, because of pathetic speeds.

Also, you can watch live demo of Windows 8 from 13th to 16th Sep 2011, online here:
Home - BUILD | September 13 - 16, 2011 | Anaheim Convention Center

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Well I still beleive that Windows 8 is still too early to release after Win 7.
Vista felt a bit too late but this is way too early. I donot think this will sell like Windows 7.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I also think, it's too early. But it is not going to be out for customers any time sooner.
This preview built is mainly for developers, which Microsoft has brought so that they can start making apps. And by the time, Windows 8 will be officially launched, the market would already flooded with apps.

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
failure of Vista is a pain in wrong place for Microsoft...still trying to cover that 7...8..another O/s .....
Why don't they try something real good like 2003 server edition

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I think Win7 is best thing happened to Microsoft..do you know they have sold 450million copies of Win7 :). Need I say anything more?

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
I think Win7 is best thing happened to Microsoft..do you know they have sold 450million copies of Win7 :). Need I say anything more?

I agree with the no of sales record...no issue with that 7 is the best client O/s Microsoft has ever produced, I am not against Windows, myself use Windows too (along with Linux & Mac) but 7 itself is not a thrilling platform to work with.
Ask any Mac or Linux users, they are more than happy - actualy they are excited wth the O/s whereas Windows users are happy now after getting 7.
I wish 8 could makes us excited.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Download completed, but don't know in which PC I'm gonna install this. :(

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
You can install it in Virtual Box too.
Don't ask me. I am not excited much to download a pre-beta preview and waste precious time to test an incomplete OS.
But that just me. ;)

Top Bottom