Windows 7 - What is Going to be Changed in This OS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
lol, win7 with vista start bar ! lol again, wallpaper showing build lol again photo shop effects in install dialogues lol three very bad title

My sincere request. Please don't post useless comments without actually testing the OS.

You have no idea how stable and rock solid Win7 is (even in beta). I have tested it on two configs and choto tested it on host of computers and all of us find it to be extremely stable and fast, better at mem utilization.

@ desi, one of my cousin's friend, who tested the same was telling me that the Win7 was loaded up with many aesthetics and a person will need good resources to run it. also he tells me that the taskbar is changes to a 75% transparent block where you get some shake like thing to minimize and also the win areo style is used in the release. he also quoted that win 7 will almost be as costly as 5-6K for a box, BTW those comments are useless, i know and my apologies, post deleted. please tell about getting a beta version of it. is it out for public?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^win7 is good at aesthetics but since it manages resources in a better way than Vista, you do not need a powerful rig. Mine is a 3yr old single core rig that runs well and you should check the config's that Choto tested on.

The superbar does lot more than transparency. YOu need to feel it to know it.

I think you can download the build using rapidshare or torrents.

Though Aero is used in win7,it looks lighter than that in Vista. Looks as if Winxp's explorer is injected into Vista's aero.

Vishal Patil

Linux all the way
paint looks good, dont know about functionality.
coz office 07 is a big mess

better i'll stay with Ubuntu and XP dual boot

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Wait for one month for Public Beta if you want a copy from MS.

I don't think it is illegal. I got 30 day trial period, which means I can use it for 30 days. If I crack it to work forever, that is illegal.

Vishal Patil

Linux all the way
even notepad is better than office 2007.
other options are open-office 3, office XP n 2003, but not 2007.
wastage of resources and time for navigation, poor shortcuts...

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
^amitava82.. u a new mod, eh? :D

anyways, I don't think public beta will be available so soon... though i'm eager to try it. havnt used vista much... lets see if Windows 7 can impress me w/o having any vista-experience .. :neutral:

Last edited:
im currently downloading the package via torrent and it is about 2.32gb guys am i having the right thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom