Windows 7 - What is Going to be Changed in This OS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nix

i hope win 7 is going to be lite on the system.. that is all i want. along with security. even now , with the latest updates and XP SP3, viruses from my friends pen drive still go unnoticed. even the latest updates on the best free AV aint working...

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ ^ ^
Bcoz Windows Vista sucks and Windows 7 rocks...
(dont wish to flame, but at least I feel like this...)

I suggest you try the Beta yourself, I'm sure you'll like it...

Last edited:

lalitnagda

Broken In
Guys,
I have been using windows 7 64 bit edition on 2 computers, one is a pretty old pc and one is fairly new.

My experience, so far has been good, the memory management is a lot improved, user interface is also nice.

in one of my pc it shows an ! mark for APCI and i am not able to find the driver for my tv tuner card.

over all i guess is a lot better and improved.

thanks

soul_reaver

bored wit life in general
i dont hav torrent or rapidshare allowed in my office... n i want to download it here... ne links were i can get it frm.. wanna try it on my new rig..

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
wait till official release and download directly from MS's site and you will get legit copy.

What are you telling!! The beta version was distributed 2 months ago by Microsoft but now it stopped distributing. Keep on waiting to download the beta of the next operating
system after Win7.:lol:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ after beta, there is somthing called RC1 (release candidate 1) which is going to be made available in first week of April.

@jitendra

Right off the assembly line
I have been using Windows 7 since January, and I found this operating sysetem rocking than any other OS in the market, Better than Vista, Even on 512 MB of RAm it runs very smoothly. It has Directx 11 for better graphics, Windows Media player 12, New Aero interface, Faster than any previous versions of the Windows.

I liked it ....its really cool OS everyone should try it.....:wink:....:cool:..

yippee

lost in my world
Did they still have that NSA backdoor that was in vista? or did they update it to something better?

@jitendra

Right off the assembly line
yes, DirectX11 is available in Windows7 you can check it by using the command typing into the run box "dxdiag" it asks to show information about current directx installed on system....
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
yes, DirectX11 is available in Windows7 you can check it by using the command typing into the run box dxdiag it asks to show information about current directx installed on system....

Last edited:

amol48

Searching...
Just installed Windows 7 Ultimate RC1 on my Studio 15. Takes up much less space than Vista and is surely resource friendly. However, there isn't anything different than vista for an average user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom