Windows 7 use finally overtakes Windows XP

socrates

In the zone
There are now more people using Windows 7 than Windows XP, according to figures from the stat counters over at StatCounter. Windows 7 use finally overtakes Windows XP | News | TechRadar UK

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Finally Windows 7 caught up. It's good.
I think, market shares would primarily consist of XP and 7 for a long time to come. Windows 8 looks no good for the masses. (Atleast till now).

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
@dashing.sujay: Many are dude.
Well, I forgot to mention that me too is still on XP. But, that's purely because of my age old hardware. So it's not by choice.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^^Well harware is not a problem for me, but i love XP, and plus, I'm not having personal PC/lappi, so never bothered to upgrade :p

nims11

BIOS Terminator
I used XP on my old laptop(256 meg RAM and it ran quite well) and PC until i got a new laptop with preloaded win7 this month. I love XP for its simplicity.

tkin

Back to school!!
Its about time, XP was a good OS, I didn't even bother checking out Vista, but 7 is too good, it deserves the market share.

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Well, so was Pen 3. So why did you upgraded to Core i5? ;)

Because it was getting slow with time. Windows XP is not slow, its fast and actually loads apps faster than 7, old games run much better on XP than on 7. Not to mention the ease of use. My brother owns 2-3x better rig than me, still he prefers XP. Why? Because he wants simplicity, not fancy eye-candy aero.

Top Bottom