Windows 7, Microsoft’s most widely tested product, launches at a price cut in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Re: Windows 7, Microsoft’s most widely tested product, launches at a price cut in Ind

I faced issues with TV tuner driver and KIS09.

ramprasad

In the zone
Re: Windows 7, Microsoft’s most widely tested product, launches at a price cut in Ind

Bundling OS with MOBO is an innovative idea...
I second ur opinion..

but many ppl will not buy as they get it at a much cheaper price

mrbgupta

Journeyman

I'm on Ultimate x64, rearming since last two months.My HP All-in-One has no 7-specific driver, so running it in vista-compatible.No Issue.

By the way anyone knows when adobe flash player 10.1 will be released?Till then no flash in 64-bit browser :(

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

as I said, let them give an option of bundling the OS with the mobo. instead of pushing down the throat. Atleast for select models so that just like they do with laptops. offer no OS or a windows OS.

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone

World was fine with Ubuntu and XP.

sakumar79

Technomancer

If the Windows OS was bundled with Mobo, EU and others will probably accuse MS of monopoly practices and sue them...

Arun

yes thats true, however desi said was that it should be optional bundled package.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

World was fine with Ubuntu and XP.

and once upon a time, world was fine with BSD and DOS.
and once upon a time, world was fine with oil lantern and bullock cart
and once upon a time, world was fine with black and white

when this dil maangs more in others, why not in windows :)

Krow

Crowman

World is better off with Karmic and 7.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

World was great with ape man. No console war.. No OS war... No civil war.. No cold war.. No Overprices.. No ditching...No colleges.. No Girlfriends..

I want to one thing.. What is the major diff. b/w Rc1 and Retail? Are there any added/ripped features?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

yes. any bugs that are located in RC1 are fixed before RTM was announced. in short, RC (release candidate) is a potential final product. any bugs found will be resolved and patched into RTM build, which is considered as the final build with no further development involved.

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

I am familiar with SDLC.But i just wanna know if there are any fundamental modifications or any added content. thanks for info babai.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

Now how is this possible?
WINDOWS-7 ULTIMATE DVD WITH ORIGINAL PRODUCT KEY @ 600/-
eBay Link

Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit @ 2500/-
eBay link

How believable can they be?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

^^am damn sure they are pirated copies or cheats.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Now how is this possible?
WINDOWS-7 ULTIMATE DVD WITH ORIGINAL PRODUCT KEY @ 600/-
eBay Link

Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit @ 2500/-
eBay link

How believable can they be?

1st Link is obviously a fake.

2nd link is for bid so selling price will go up, cant really say if its a original or pirated! :p.

swordfish

Somebody stop me...

what is the price for upgrade from vista?

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard

^^^Err... Even I am on Ultimate x64. No issues thus far.
I think Vista Ultimate x64 was faster for me...dunno even startup on VIsta was about 4-8 seconds faster and I foudn that if a program stopped responding, vista resolved it out...win7 is unable to do that

Krow

Crowman

I think Vista Ultimate x64 was faster for me...dunno even startup on VIsta was about 4-8 seconds faster and I foudn that if a program stopped responding, vista resolved it out...win7 is unable to do that

I really dunno what you have done with your system, but startup is as fast as XP for me. Vista was horrible at startup for me as it loaded a lot of crap like the idiot sidebar. About the programs stopped responding, I have had no issues with any program. I even switched drivers from nvidia to ati and no issues. Only Windows Explorer restarts sometimes, but no issues otherwise.

For your problems, contact M$ $upport. Its the best option. ;)

@ desii I installed nvidia's vista drivers which came bundled on my W7 x64 and no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom