Win XP installation BOOTEBLE CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

aku

Gonna make it BiG
I've splitstreamed XP SP1 AND SP2 with the i386 folder of winxp pro. Now it did create some files on my HDD. Now the problem is how do i make a booteble WinXP Pro disk with it? where can i get the boot image?
And What S/W Can i use to add or delete files form any CAB archive? Is that s/w present on any Digit DVD's?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
give me ur email address...... i will email u that file...... by the way u will need a bootable cd burner software like ner burning room.....

You wanna make windows Xp sp2 bootable cd or what?i didnt get that,but if u want to make ur windowsXP bootable cd to a windows XP sp2 cd ,i can help you in that!!!!
clear what u want

PrinceHeart

In the zone
RE:neerajvohra

Hi neerajvohra,

I would like to know "HOW TO make WINxp Pro to WINXP Pro Sp2" from you if you don't mind.

What I am trying to do - is to make an standalone DVD. with drivers of my motherboard + all drivers for sound/modem/vga/network + some softwares i use on regular basis. And also office Xp( i got sp3) and copy of win98se just in case me or any of my friend need to install win98 sometime. The useful thing is - this will be in a DVD - which can only be accessed by me or some of my friends ONLY(those who got dvd rom), plus when i need to put any disc in the rom drive - it will be just 1 dvd and not 6-7 cds 1 by 1 for installing drivers and softwares.

And i got winxp pro 2002 bootable cd - and i got microsoft sp2 genuine cd i got free from microsoft. How can i combine it with my present winxp - so as to make it a one time installation with sp2 already in it.

Hope you can understand what im trying to say.

Moreover. winxp bootable disc is windows bootable. I don't know any way to make windows bootable. I know the old fasioned way of dos bootable from the system floopy using NERO. So i waste 3 blank dvds already trying to make a bootable winxp dvd with diff. folders in it which contains other drivers and softwares for my use.

So .. waiting for you or anyone who can help me out with this.

regards

Hey Buddy,its not so difficult to do that,if you are using windows xp original then you can update that from the net,other than that there is one more option to make a windows xp sp2 bootable cd!!!firstly you have to download windows xp sp2 patch from the net,then search for google for the software called as "AUTOSTREAMER",just download it 900kb file small one
after that install it into your computer,then run it,when you get started with that ,put your windows xp cd to rom,it will read that,then there you will see the files to add option in autostreamer,go ther "browse" and put the sp2 from the location!!the click next to make an iso file!!your work is then
autostreamer will male a iso file,then after completing it
run your nero,then there will be an option disc or save project,click it and the add your iso file and burn it on a cd
YOUR WINDOWS XP SP2 BOOTABLE IS READY TO USE!!!
DO USE ORIGINAL WINDOWS TO STOP PIRACY!!!!

PrinceHeart

In the zone
Hi neerajvohra,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will give this "AUTOSTREAMER" a try.
and btw..i have winxp pro 2002 original with my HEAD laptop. As i describe in my previous post - i just want a one-man-army( a single dvd with all drivers and softwares i need). Would be great for me.

Thanks for the info.

Peace

aadipa

Padawan
if u want more advanced tool

get nLite [ *nuhi.msfn.org/download.html ]

it can make a ISO image of cd for u which u can burn with any cd burning program like nero

OP
aku

aku

Gonna make it BiG
Hey dudez thanks for all thoze replys.. My XP SP2 CD is booting fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom