Win a Free Copy of Windows 7 Ultimate And a Windows 7 T-shirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soumya

In the zone
*news.softpedia.com/images/news2/Win-a-Free-Copy-of-Windows-7-Ultimate-2.png​

Microsoft is offering users a chance to win a free copy of Windows 7 Ultimate as well as a Windows 7 T-shirt. Stephen L Rose , Sr community manager, Windows IT Pro Client, revealed that all that users needed to do was to fill out a short survey. The Redmond company has already put up the IT Pro Internet Habits – IT Pro Internet Browsing Survey, which can be accessed through this link . As the label of the survey indicates, the software giant aims to receive feedback on the browsing habits of respondents.

After answering the seven simple questions, users will be granted a chance to win a free Ultimate SKU of Windows 7 and a T-shirt to go along with it. Microsoft has not indicated any sort of participation limitations at this point in time. Moreover, users who want to take the survey will need to fill in their email address and their country of residence, suggesting that the initiative is valid worldwide.

Essentially the survey is designed to provide Microsoft with an insight on the number of computers participants use, their preferred browser, as well on how they manage anonymous Internet browsing, and the deletion of cache and history data.

SOFTPEDIA

Prateesh

Broken In
This stupid thing ( I mean beta of this stupid thing), don't even install on my brand new pc with 4 gb ram and p45 series motherboard. I seriously don't know wht MS does in this so called new version of OS. See one side Apple's Snow leopard is a real good upgrade which promise to actually reduce the installation size.

I am not gonna have it even they come to my door and give it to me personally.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
This stupid thing ( I mean beta of this stupid thing), don't even install on my brand new pc with 4 gb ram and p45 series motherboard. I seriously don't know wht MS does in this so called new version of OS. See one side Apple's Snow leopard is a real good upgrade which promise to actually reduce the installation size.

Don't you see any improvement in windows 7 over windows Vista.... !!!!

ishanjain

Broken In

You should have first watched other peoples reviews about 7 before dumping it just because it didnt installed on your PC. Maybe there was some problem with the disc or the version you are installing or it might be some fault in your mobo. I believe you shouldnt have said that if have got your hands on it.
Try the RC version.... its stable....

utsav

damn busy...

Go and install leopard then and njoy the apple :lol:

Prateesh

Broken In
You should have first watched other peoples reviews about 7 before dumping it just because it didnt installed on your PC. Maybe there was some problem with the disc or the version you are installing or it might be some fault in your mobo. I believe you shouldnt have said that if have got your hands on it.
Try the RC version.... its stable....

Dude the same disc get install on my GF's Lappi .... what I mean here was that A OS build and made for PC is not running on it and on the other hand the one which doesn't build for it working perfectly ..... It just show how poor M$ follow up is with compatibility ( backward where XP s/w crashs on vista and win 7 and with upcoming technology)

dreams

Gracias Senor
This survey is now closed as we have reached our goal for responses. Thank you again for your interest in Windows 7.

I missed it!!! :(

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
Don't worry. Not all who participated in the survey are going to get a free lunch.:smile: The solicitation clearly says " a chance to win" and they have deliberately not mentioned any details of how many or how the winners will be selected.Perhaps many of you presume its a sure shot free Windows 7. God bless you:smile:.

paroh

Padawan
Don't worry. Not all who participated in the survey are going to get a free lunch.:smile: The solicitation clearly says " a chance to win" and they have deliberately not mentioned any details of how many or how the winners will be selected.Perhaps many of you presume its a sure shot free Windows 7. God bless you:smile:.

May be its only Bill to win :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom