Will this game run on this configuration?

Berry

Broken In
System requirement for all your gaming needs - PLAYSTATION 2 OR XBOX 360, OR PS3 (when it is released).

techgizmo

Broken In
minimum congiguration for underground 2

can anyone tell me the minimum configuration needed for running need for speed underground 2
i dont mind even if the graphics are moderate

845 GL is an average stupid motherboard, its best suited for office use and other occational purpose.
For gaming, you need this--> Asus A8N-E 939 Proactive with SLi technology, Ofcourse u also need this, AMD Athlon 64/FX

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Arent you forgetting something,Like the GPU perhaps.AFAIK the A8N-E is centered around the Nforce Ultra Chipset which aint got an Onboard Video.Evetually you'll need a good Graphic Card for Playing the Latest games.:D

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
For gaming, you need this--> Asus A8N-E 939 Proactive with SLi technology, Ofcourse u also need this, AMD Athlon 64/FX

Not necessarily ..... a Athlon64 3000+ or a P4 3.0GHz processor bundled with 1 GB of ram ... a good pcie mobo from MSI or Asus with atleast a 6600GT can make up a good enough gaming rig .....

nitrous

Broken In
I agree with deathvirus.

I have an AMD64 3000+(venice) , Asus A8N-E and 1GB DDR400 ram with 128mb 6600GT pcie card.

Its the best mid-range gaming rig

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey guys i'm planning to run the ps2 game wwe rawvs smackdown on my pc. I have emulator & bios, plugins, but will it run on my system?
2.6Ghz, 512MB RAM, 96MB Graphics card, no T&L support.

supersaiyan

In the zone
guys i have a p4 prescott2.8ghz with 512mb ram and 865 gbf mobo with onboard gfx. will my comp be able to run nfs:mw as it was able to run nfsug2 at low settings??

paul_007

Padawan
guys i have a p4 prescott2.8ghz with 512mb ram and 865 gbf mobo with onboard gfx. will my comp be able to run nfs:mw as it was able to run nfsug2 at low settings??

NFS MW will definitely run in ur pc
it is running smoothly on my pc @ 648x480 with medium details
my config is:
p-4 2.3 Ghz, 128 mb ddr ram,intel 845 with 32 mb onboard grafix.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Hi guys Ive the following config:
Sempron 2600+
512 DDR333
64MB MX440 8X
I want to know if the foolowing games would run on my system.
FEAR
POP Two Thrones.
Grand Turismo 4.
Chronicles of Riddick.
KIng Kong.
Far Cry Instincts.

Im able to play other games like NFSMW,COD2,AOE3, Far Cry1, etc. Quake $ is tad slow than Doom3 nd not as playable(low fps).
I just wanna know dat if these games would at least run(even at lowest settings) as some of the game refused to run like Seriour Sam2, Matrix Path of Neo etc. Has the official demo of POPTT released?

asdf1223

Journeyman
hi aravind,
far cry instincts and gt 4 are xbox and ps2 exclusive.the original far cry will. fear im not sure. two thrones should work.and the demo hasnt been released yet. when it does it should come on the demo sticky.

player2k5

Broken In
hey guyz this is my config...
pentium 4 2.40 ghz
512 mb ddr ram(333 mhz)
intel inbuilt 82845g graphics card(64 mb)
(80+40 gb seagate hard disk->120 gb on the whole
lg dvd rom 16x
asus 24*10*40x cd writer..

will pop two thrones work on my system???which r the latest released games that will run on my system plz do lemme know thanks in advance..

G

p4 2.4 ghz
256 ram
845 gsvr mb
80 gb hd

will nfs mw run ??????

aoe3 runs but during war of ships it gets hichups

Top Bottom