Will this game run on this configuration?

CA50

Cyborg Agent
Geforce 210 is a very basic card, i doubt it will handle crysis (even at low resolution)

rest of your system is OK though

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ rightly said .. GT210 can give around 16-18 FPS max at 1024*768 which is not a playable resolution for any FPS game.

@ parth.khopkar96 - if possible buy a gfx card ( tell us your budget / create a new thread ) around ~4k-5k.

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
i have radeon hd 4350, C2Q q8400, 2gb ram....
what games can i go for.....?
i play at 1024 * 768 as this the max resolution that my monitor supports....

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
HD4350 is more of a HTPC gfx card - you can run many 4-5 years old games and some new games ( it depends on what type of games you will run though ) if you want to game get at-least a decent gpu around ~4k ;-)

beyalora

Broken In
Here's the config I'm planning to buy -

Intel Core i5 2500K
MSI Z68A-GD55
(2x4gb) G-Skill Ripjaw XF3
Storage - 1TB Seagate
GPU - NVidia GTX 560 Ti (or maybe AMD 6950 2gb)

My question is,
Will I be able to play both Skyrim and BF3 with max settings and maybe 4X AA?

abhayalmighty

Broken In
try this site : Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system requirements
go to can i run it select the game which you want to play. It will analyse ur sys config and tell u if you can play the game, if not it will tell you where are your sys is lagging

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

Intel Core i5 2500K
MSI Z68A-GD55
Storage - 1TB Seagate

My question is,

You'll be able to play Skyrim at maxed out settings and BF3 at high settings ;-)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Intel Core i5 2500K
MSI Z68A-GD55
Storage - 1TB Seagate

My question is,

Donot worry. Both GPU's will just pwn those games. You will be taken aback. Btw the 560Ti is 1 Gb or 2 Gb version?

beyalora

Broken In
Thank you all for replying.
Those specs I mentioned, they are just half complete... as in I'm waiting for my next paycheck to buy the PSU and GPU and hopefully, an SSD.

@thetechfreak - I haven't bought it, yet. But I'm planning to wait to see the prices and specs of the new GPUs coming out in the next 2-3 months (I'm in no hurry, you see). Lady Internet says that the 560Ti 2gb version is bigger in actual size. I'm wondering if I'll be able to fit it properly into the Corsair Carbide 400R Cabinet.

Any ideas?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ if you are in no hurry and want to get GTX 560 Ti then get the 448 core version.

Corsair Carbide can even house gpus like HD6990 and my recommendation for you to get AMD HD7970/7950 after 2-3 months ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
For the config you mentioned you can run all games at high settings. Also as tp said wait for AMD 7XXX series card to arrive in market.

digitaltab

In the zone
hi can i run battlefield 3 at 1280*800 on medium settings on:
e5300@2.6ghz
2gb ram
gt240 1gb ddr3

i am facing bull$h/t crashing problems on my config(in my signature), which is far better than yours, although i play at 1600*900.

so i'll say NO, your specs are not enough, if you are planning to buy the game, then i'll advice you to 1st upgrade your pc, mainly the processor, because it utilizes my cpu 100% while running...
my ram and graphics utilization are not 100%, but cpu gets killed everytime i play the game...and game crashes almost all the time...

Neuron

Electronic.
hi can i run battlefield 3 at 1280*800 on medium settings on:
e5300@2.6ghz
2gb ram
gt240 1gb ddr3

I don't think it will run smoothly.You should be able to run it smoothly on a lower resolution and low graphics set to low.BF3 looks good even at low settings.

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Not sure this is the right section..
Suggest some racing games for Netbook.
Config - Intel Atom N435 Processor(1.33 Ghz, Cache-512 KB), 1 GB RAM, 320 GB Hard Disk

Top Bottom