Will this game run on this configuration?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think gaming is a waste of time and if one can maintain a healthy balance between gaming and studying and every other necessary works then playing video games is a blessing IMO ;-)

**** :x NOW I CANT PLAY MODERN GAMES AND I WASTED DUMB 6000rs ON THAT CARD!you know....a poor high school student who has to beg everything he needs from his father :(

^^ yep, I can understand this very well ;-)

the money you spent on the gfx card is not a waste by any means - it will come handy in future for sure . As of now try latest games with minimal resolution and gfx setting possible and see if you can get playable fps.

BTW, can you tell what's the manufacturer and model name/no of your mobo ?? You can use a app called CPU-Z to know about this.

gameranand

Living to Play
i have geforce 410m on my laptop with i3 2330 2.2ghz and 2gb ram.

i want to know whether it can play dirt 3, Batman aa, and any other good game. with at least low graphics settings

right now i have only one game, dead space 2 and it runs fine at full details at native resolution of 1366*768.

Yes you can play dirt 3 and batman aa at mid high settings.

**** :x NOW I CANT PLAY MODERN GAMES AND I WASTED DUMB 6000rs ON THAT CARD!you know....a poor high school student who has to beg everything he needs from his father :(

1 advice. Try out some older games which would run fine on your system I am sure that you have missed some awesome games from past. Also try indie games and meanwhile save money for cpu.

rsk11584

Journeyman
hi friends,

I am a totally noob in gaming and seek to try out and play games on my laptop, my lappy is gifted one hence dont know exact model but it is hp pavilion dv6 notebook pc (exact words from sys information), having intel core i3 cpu m350@2.27ghz, 2266 mhz , 2 cores, 4 logical processors,

4 gm ram, 500 gb hdd,
display details:
intel r hd graphics, adapter ram: 1.68GB ( i think it is read as 2 GB)
resolution: 1366 x 768 x 56 hertz
bits / pixel : 32

I am more interested in playing any good racing game or flight simulator game, is my laptop eligible to play those games, **MOD EDIT**

Please do guide me also I am interested in buying specialized gaming hardware for driving & flying like the flight joystick.

Alok

Adventurer
^^No torrent talk here.(read forum rules)

with your system you may play NFS series (upto Carbon) , DIRT . Will work fine with low mid settings.

Gollum

Collector
i don't understand why Intel even bothers to make graphics cards when they can't even provide proper drivers for their hardware. IMO they should dedicate either on CPUs or GPUs

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I doubt if HAWX will run on his lappy or not ??

@ rsk11584 - for other racing games try NFS UG2, NFS MW and Trackmania Sunrise/Nation - they will run on your laptop

rsk11584

Journeyman
Thanks friends for your replies, can i play microsoft flight simulator game? i want to try even online flight simulator, but i dont understand the controls, anyone recommend simple online flight simulator game having easy controls, on keybd , mouse .... also what is the price of a normal gaming console (driving wheel, joystick, brakes etc,, also sorry for the piracy talk..

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Well actually there are very less online players for flight simulators so finding guys to play with would be pain.

For offline you can try freelancer, darkstar one.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't have much experience when it comes to flight simulator / aerial action games - played HAWX and the control felt too hard to me - the only great aerial action experience I had in Crysis - flying the VTOL in the Ascension level was a real fun ;-)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I really felt Hawx is one of the easiest flight simulator game out there. There are a couple of games which I couldnt even fly the plane :shock:

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah right. IL2 Sturmovik is kinda hard game specially when everything is set to manual. Also Battlestation Pacific, Warthdog are also good simulators.

kapilove77

Padawan
What games i can play with my sig rig? like mafia 2 or crysis 2?

Note- Using POV 8600 gts gpu too!

Going for 560ti coming monday tho still suggest without that card.

Top Bottom