Will this game run on this configuration?

gameranand

Living to Play
anupam_pb said:
Is there any new cricket game released after EA Cricket 07 ?
This ain't the thread to ask this question.

Many Cricket games have released since then
1. Brian Lara Cricket 2007
2. Ashes 2009
3. ICC World Cup 2011

safwan95

Right off the assembly line
I just wanted to know the settings to run FM 2011 on my computer (P4 2.4 Ghz, 1 GB RAM and 32 mb video card) by using 3D analyzer...any help would be greatly appreciated! I cant wait to play this game!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
safwan95 said:
I just wanted to know the settings to run FM 2011 on my computer (P4 2.4 Ghz, 1 GB RAM and 32 mb video card) by using 3D analyzer...any help would be greatly appreciated! I cant wait to play this game!
I think 3d analyzer cant also make game run on your PC. If you had a graphics card maybe it might work.

Try reducing each and every setting then you might pull ut iff.
But running it in your config is not reccomended.

gameranand

Living to Play
safwan95 said:
Its hard to run such new game on that old computer. I don't think it will run on your PC. Your PC don't meet its minimum requirement I guess. Even it meets then also it won't be playable at all.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

Seriously, drop the idea. It is not worth it. Better get a decent gaming rig and play the game at med~high settings. Don't waste your time doing things with 3D analyzer

Vartul

Thit!I fogot my pathword!
Prepare to Be Horrified. My configuration-
VIA UniChrome II 32 mb onboard
Amd 1.8 ghz
512 mb ram
40gb hdd at 3000something rpm
etc..

Now, San Andreas and FarCry run(30 fps, min settings)
Will Oblivion run? No shaders in the onboard graphics.

milind

Broken In
will it work on my configuration?

i was thinking of buying the assassins creed game and i am not sure that it will run on my computer or not.My configuration is as follows:

athlon xp 2400+
1GB DDR RAM
500 GB HDD
256MB GeForce 5500LE

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ well your PC is good enough for now but not future proof. About cutscenes that happens to many people and its a bug. It doesn't happen to all but does happen to many.

Your monitor is good enough I guess max resolution is 1440*900 and that card can handle most game at that resolution.

Well COD BO is poorly optimized so there is nothing we can do and about crysis 2 try updating the game and see what happens.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
meetdenis said:
But only just about. Both these games stutter, especially in the cutscenes. The actual gameplay is slightly better.
It might be due to bloat apps running in the back ground

The game runs more than smooth (including cutscenes) in my Celeron+ 9500gt+2 gig RAM PC.
Wondering why it stutters in a PC more than twice as pwerfull :confused:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ buddy - are you even serious ?

Crysis 2 runing smoothly on celeron+9500Gt ? What's the screen resolution of yours and what setting you using for video/gfx ?

BTW, I think meetdenis pc is 4 times faster than your celeron rig - that GTX 260 was a one hell of a gfx card and that cpu still can be OCed to to get more performance in games ;-)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
topgear said:
What's the screen resolution of yours and what setting you using for video/gfx ?
I swear man. I'm not lying :)

I run at 640x480(yeah super low I know), and at gamer settings.

If I run at hardcore, frames drop to 15-20 fps.
topgear said:
BTW, I think meetdenis pc is 4 times faster than your celeron rig
Yeah it should be. Quad core= 4 Celeron's

I have OC'ed mine upto 2.4 ghz(from 1.8 ghz)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Yeah it should be. Quad core= 4 Celeron's

I have OC'ed mine upto 2.4 ghz(from 1.8 ghz)

It's not Quad. Just E7400. But still it pawns your proccy. BTW I still can't believe that, coz i tried Crysis in this rig : P4 HT @ 3.7GHz + 4GB + 7600GT and @ 640x480 i used to get 5-6fps. only diff is 9500GT, but again celeron will compromise your GPU to perform low, so still getting 15+ fps, is unbelievable.

Top Bottom