Will this game run on this configuration?

my config is Intel Pentium D 3.0GHz proccy, Gigabyte G31M-ES2L motherboard, 1.5GB DDR2 667MHz of RAM and i am planning to buy Graphic card based on Nvidia 9600GT. Can i play GTA4 and NFS new versions on this config. BTW i have been completed NFS Carbon GTA San Andreas.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yup, You will be able to play GTA4 ( though it will lag beyond 1024*768 beyond medium settings) coz of your cpu as it will bottleneck the gpu.

NFS new version should work just fine with high settings though :p

Rockstar09

Broken In
Hi, people actually i have a Intel G33 mobo+2GB ram+2.66ghz core2 duo procy yet i wasn't able to play NFS carbon. But, VAIBHAV(as he posted) have a g31 mobo and still he was able to play the game.So, can any1 tell me whts the prob wit my pc?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Need for Speed: SHIFT

Publisher: EA Games
Developer: EA Black Box

Minimum System Requirements
Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO @ 1.6 GHz
Memory: 1 GB
Hard Drive: 6 GB Free
Video Memory: 512 MB (NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT/ATI Radeon X1800)
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
DirectX: 9.0c
Keyboard & Mouse

Rockstar09

Broken In
Thankx 919,
but the thing is that i tried running NFS:Carbon (form diff sources) but it never ran on my pc so eventually i never got the chance to change game settings...
Now can any one help me further?
Should i OC the procy,or somthin else?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
My be your source of installation is corrupted or damaged. Try installing from other source. I ran it on my p4 2.66ghz, ATi radeon Xpress 200 64mb, 512mb drr ram. So.. you can play it with ease.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Resident Evil 5

Publisher: Capcom
Developer: Capcom

Minimum System Requirements
Processor: AMD Athlon64 X2/Intel Pentium D series
Memory: 1 GB
Hard Drive: 8 GB Free
Video Memory: 256 MB (ATI Radeon HD 2400/NVIDIA GeForce 6800)
DirectX: 9.0c
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD Rom Drive

Recommended System Requirements
Processor: AMD Phenom X4/Intel Core 2 Quad series
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 8 GB Free
Video Memory: 512 MB (ATI Radeon HD 4800/NVIDIA GeForce 9800)
DirectX: 10
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD Rom Drive

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
First we should leave the system of deciding a game playability with the help of a Readme file. One should express their opinion based on their experience towards that particular game. The readme files will always be showing least possible configuration.. but they will not guarantee that it will run on acceptable frames per second on that minimum requirement setup.. I won a X4500HD and a 7200gs.. both are powerful than 6800 but 7200gs rendered only 5frames for second in average.. where as x4500hd renders only 16fps. Both are absolutely Unplayable.

The reason is game developers will tell a thing as minimum requirement if it can run it(let alone the Frames per second). So.. we should not take minimum system requirements as a par. Players should suggest the games with their experience towards that game and hardware. NO OFFENSE MEANT TO ANY TDF USER HERE.

dare devil

Broken In
I have a PC with the following config.

Intel C2D 4500 2.2GHz
Abit IP 35 E
2GB Transcend DDR2 800MHz(1GBx2)
160GB SEAGATE SATA HDD
Galaxy 8600GT 256MB DDR3
DELL SE198 WFP 19" LCD

Will the following games run on my PC?

1)NFS Shift
2)Batman AA
3)RE 5

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
You can run these games with ease. For NFS shift you must lower your entire settings. BatmanAA...You can run it on medium settings with 1024*768 resolution. For RE5, lowering shadows and resolution will do.

Techn0crat

RPG FTW!!!
Can I play PS1 games using emulator on this config?
C2D 2.33 GHz
Intel DG33
2 GB RAM
if I can play them then also suggest some good games.

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Need For Speed Shift:cry:
AMD AthlonII X4 620@2.60GHz
2GB DDR2 RAM
9600GT
Biostar TA790GXB
500GB WD HDD

When i start shift.exe....a screen comes in which it's loading and after a blank screen.....

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Update the game with the latest patch.

Try updated gfx card drivers and DirectX Aug 2009 update.

BTW, what OS you are using ? I got it working on both XP 32 bit and Vista x64 :p

Top Bottom