Will They fix this Forum ? - to Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kniwor

Learner
We're here and very much reading the thread, but in all honesty, we've no idea if they will fix the forum. We're (The moderating team) are doing our best to keep things in line, but there are things that only the admin can take care of, and that doesn't seem to be happening.

We're here and very much reading the thread, but in all honesty, we've no idea if they will fix the forum. We're (The moderating team) are doing our best to keep things in line, but there are things that only the admin can take care of, and that doesn't seem to be happening.

can some mod move this to the feedback/suggestions section ? its the best place to put this, not chitchat.

do you read ? :p :lol:

anandk

Distinguished Member
Visited here after a long time :) Started here.

Yeah, even I was wondering why I was getting the error while posting with 'quick reply'...

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Forum was closed twice today, I couldn't sight any improvements.:x
-----------------------------------------
TECHENCLAVE :grin:

ipmart-forum.com is much better than Techenclave.:smile:

Last edited:

Kniwor

Learner
do you read ? :p :lol:

yes, I do. And the newsflash is that it's on my discretion weather or not this thread needs to be moved, and I don't see any reason to move the thread elsewhere. This thread wont be inappropriate for the feedback section too, but it's quite allright here also. If any other mod thinks this belongs anywhere else, they will move it.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
I think we should continue here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109375

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom