Will They fix this Forum ? - to Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
is our emails / passwords secure ???

with so many bugs left such like that ... isnt there possibility that someone can use it for thier hacking purpose ... i am not a expert in this .. buti hear that bugs and loopholes are the first place to look for exploits..

the bot

Banned
spams are created by bots mostly people testing,sometimes for other reasons too
i don't think our passwords and emails are safe here if they take some actions they could change this but they won't it has been months since this topic was brought up by victor_rambo and kalpik just keeps telling us that "he just spoke to the admins yesterday" i don't think there is anymore reasons to stay here

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
^^^ Its not that people want to leave. No one wants to leave thinkdigit forum. So lets just stop asking people to leave this wonderful forum.
I think Admin should now seriously consider the issues with the server or rather shift to some stable server as the present one is going to the devil.
Still lets all raise a united voice as in protest of the downtimes and the bugs in the forum and hope for the best.I would request even mods to help us with these issues.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
^^^ Its not that people want to leave. No one wants to leave thinkdigit forum. So lets just stop asking people to leave this wonderful forum.
I think Admin should now seriously consider the issues with the server or rather shift to some stable server as the present one is going to the devil.
Still lets all raise a united voice as in protest of the downtimes and the bugs in the forum and hope for the best.I would request even mods to help us with these issues.

u r absolutely right...

we wouldnt be having a thread like this when we dont want to leave it...

this is the place i learnt evrything about computers..

i simply dont want it to die...

thats plain simple..

i and many here are even willing to take to this forum themselves if the media9 is not willing to support this forum and server cost anymore..

the bot

Banned
just let it die and move on there are lot of better forums there to learn
we are begging to these people now

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
just let it die and move on there are lot of better forums there to learn
we are begging to these people now
Hehehe.. I know who you are.. :p

Whenever I see such threads I don't know, I just feel like laughing because its of no use protesting here cause we all know whats going to be the end result. :)

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
The forum has just pi**ed me out , i dont know what the mods are doing and who made them mods the first place . I wrote a whole big review on my new cell i450 with many pictures and when i tried to submit it there was some error and everything i wrote about a whole page just lost and my effort was just invain . I am starting to loose interest in this forum and i think if this persists i will have to leave this forum and unsubscribe to digit magazine itself .

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
The forum has just pi**ed me out , i dont know what the mods are doing and who made them mods the first place . I wrote a whole big review on my new cell i450 with many pictures and when i tried to submit it there was some error and everything i wrote about a whole page just lost and my effort was just invain . I am starting to loose interest in this forum and i think if this persists i will have to leave this forum and unsubscribe to digit magazine itself .

Post the review on your blog or something and then gives up the link in blogger's corner in chit chat section .. We would like to read it.. Atleast i would.. :) as for others don't get another fight started, just post your problems and a request to the admin..

the bot

Banned
just post your problems and a request to the admin..
did it work so far?

for our lovely admins and mods
*ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41UyQzHyhyL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg
*www.amazon.com/Managing-Online-For...bs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1240235817&sr=8-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom