Will They fix this Forum ? - to Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
I know its in wrong section , It want this thred to be exposed more.. thats why i have posted here..
Also since we have had soooo many threads regarding this in respective sections , no one cares to look at it or see into it , regrading the problems..

Mods/Admin if you planning to move this thread , please read thru and get the problems solved...

We have been having loads of problem with this once awesome forum/board.

we are getting "Submission Error" on quick reply - this has been here for months.. still no one cares to take a notice or time to rectify it/ :x

We have been having constant Downtime..:x

Is this Forum still being supported by admins ? or have they abandoned it ?

We need things to get fixed..

Please guys , this forum is the best place.. Take a little time to fix it...

Thnks

-NR!

Last edited:

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
First, you should put this in appropriate section ..
And agree that this forum is having lot of troubles like downtime and submission error..
And the situation of this forum is a reminiscent of Skoar forum..

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
First, you should put this in appropriate section ..
And agree that this forum is having lot of troubles like downtime and submission error..
And the situation of this forum is a reminiscent of Skoar forum..

:x:x:x

havent you seen that there are so many thread in the " appropriate section" ?

what is the result ?

nothing !!!!

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Mod's try their best to do when they have free time.. But I feel atleast one Admin should consider checking on the running of the forum once in a week..

Sumeet_naik

It doesn't matter!
Mod's try their best to do when they have free time.. But I feel atleast one Admin should consider checking on the running of the forum once in a week..

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
whoa...i thought this problem was with my net connection or some computer error or something...damn..thanks for bringing this up...i totally support him

red_devil

Back!
looks like the guys at digit want to de-addict us from the forum thats why they're constantly taking the forum down :lol:

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz

Ohh and wat did they do at their best....every afternoon i visit and what i get "Database Error" or "Page not found"....thing is they dont have any time for the forum, and mod power shud be given to most active members at present, rather then those with 1000s of post and never visiting....Digit shud think about this forum, or else shut it down..

red_devil

Back!
^ the mods aren't responsible for the "Database Error" and stuff.. the admins are.

so please don't go blame the mods for everything.

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
^ the mods aren't responsible for the "Database Error" and stuff.. the admins are.

so please don't go blame the mods for everything.

"Mod's try their best to do when they have free time."

I had to reply for this....
How satisfied are u right now with forum, mods and admins???

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Fixing Bugs in the forum : Not a must-to-do immediately (assuming Team Digit is busy with other money-making things)
BUT Server downtime very often: Need to be fixed asap; Else chances of loosing visitors to the forum.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Fixing Bugs in the forum : Not a must-to-do immediately (assuming Team Digit is busy with other money-making things)
BUT Server downtime very often: Need to be fixed asap; Else chances of loosing visitors to the forum.
--EDIT: Error during submission of this message. ????

View attachment 2920

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
just look at thisguys

the forum was nearly offline for more than 10 hours...

whoa..... awesome work guys ( admin ) keep up the good work

and the admins are the one who have to solve the bugs.. not the mods..

i dont think they have access to the hosting account..

red_devil

Back!
"Mod's try their best to do when they have free time."

I had to reply for this....

you have every right to reply to anyone's post but blaming the mods for the downtimes is not correct.. those things are not in the hands of the mods..it is the responsibility of the admins to carry out forum maintenance work..

mods can only help keep the forum clean.

and wrt the
How satisfied are u right now with forum, mods and admins???
i must say i'd like to see more mods in the forum.. people who can devote more time towards the forum... admins are a big joke now!!

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
admins used to be very active here a long before...

i know when raabo used to reply and control everything here...

but today there are not even mods here ...

very bad..

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
Server being offline,
Stupid posts /threads left unattended / very late action taken.
Many bugs left alone

Are Digit mods / admins busy creating a new Super powerful Linux for the anniversary issue!!!

If they are doing so , they fave one supporter over here... Thinkdigit Linux

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
you have every right to reply to anyone's post but blaming the mods for the downtimes is not correct.. those things are not in the hands of the mods..it is the responsibility of the admins to carry out forum maintenance work..

mods can only help keep the forum clean.

I think mods are the bridge between users and the admins....point 1, digit should hire new dedicated admins, instead of someone doing a part time admin work from their team..
point 2, mod power shud be kept changing monthly, it shud be with the most active members who shud be selected at the end of each month....but again, to watch all this responsibility we need good admin...Digit, ARE YOU HEARING US?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom