Will GTA San Andreas run ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzair

Jumping Jack
Yes i suppose..
It ran on my laptop of 256mb with 8 mb of that intel graphics at moderate resolutions...

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
it was running very slowly on my friend's comp....512mb ram, onboard graphics, core2duo....so watchout...

raina_rocks

the man who sold d world
dude im sure it will run.....
already told my pc has pentium 4, 256mb ram , no graphics card.....
so im damn sure.....
@abhi_10_20 ---- its nt possible with d conf u hav given.... may b thr was sm othr prob in ur frnds comp

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
abhi_10_20 said:
it was running very slowly on my friend's comp....512mb ram, onboard graphics, core2duo....so watchout...
for C2D pc's, after starting the game, you've to Alt+Tab ->open Task Mangr. -> & force gtasa.exe to use one CPU only.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Add a new 512mb ram and u will be able to play it without any problem or play vice city it will run flawlessly and try gta III

OP
GeekyBoy

GeekyBoy

In the zone
guys I am using AMD Athlon 2800+, 512 MB, on board graphics

for me the game is too slow

Increasing the onboard memory won't help much. Even I can run San andreas fine with AMD 3000+, 512 MB RAM and 16 mb shared graphics mem(I have Nvidia geforce 6100 IGP).

You need a graphics card upgrade. Or you can try increasing the Ram to 1GB.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
i think we hv "Can I run this/that game??" thread :)

anywyz it will run .......but like the slideshows u see in PowerPoint ;)

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Nah Guys, I have run it on the same onboard desktop GFX, Flawlessly @ 800x600 with medium settings though I decreased draw distance.

So he should be able to play atleast @ 640x480.

@KPowerMania; We have this thread : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8996

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
it will run smoothly

but when you will get inside a car and the radio will start then you will ............... uninstall it in 1 hour *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/79.png

ug2

Don't ask for mah title
If gta san andreas is runnin' slowly then go to options>graphics>advanced. set all the settings to low. I had a P4 2.6ghz, 256mb ram,no graphics cars and it ran all right smoothly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

If gta san andreas is runnin' slowly then go to options>graphics>advanced. set all the settings to low. I had a P4 2.6ghz, 256mb ram,no graphics cars and it ran all right smoothly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom