Will any Photoshop expert help me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

krrrish

Broken In
Hello guys , i m krrish and i m a big fan of Hrithik Roshan . i need one siggy with Hrithiks pic and it should look good . Pls anyone of u help me !!!

Thnks .. my mail id is krrrish@hotmail.com . i have lots (2000 + ) pics of hrithik .. i can send u the latest pics if u want . thnks .

ycr007

Broken In
I Don' Think I am the Correct Person to Guide you.Surely the Photoshop Gurus Will Help You.I Jus' Wanted to tell that Siggies With Pics are Not Allowed Here.All right if you Wanna use them Elsewhere.
And as NikhilVerma said,Give the Details too.

BTW,Is ur Name Really Krrish? Methinks it is the Name of the Forthcoming Sequel to Koi Mil Gaya :p :lol: :wink:

OP
K

krrrish

Broken In
ycr007 said:
I Don' Think I am the Correct Person to Guide you.Surely the Photoshop Gurus Will Help You.I Jus' Wanted to tell that Siggies With Pics are Not Allowed Here.All right if you Wanna use them Elsewhere.
And as NikhilVerma said,Give the Details too.

BTW,Is ur Name Really Krrish? Methinks it is the Name of the Forthcoming Sequel to Koi Mil Gaya :p :lol: :wink:

my name isnt krrish , and u r right its the name of Hrithiks forthcoming film .

details .. huh .... better if it is animated . colours ? anything that would look good . here are the pics :-

*images.photogallery.indiatimes.com/photo.cms?msid=1103849

*www.filmfare.com/photo.cms?msid=1103850

*images.photogallery.indiatimes.com/photo.cms?msid=1103851

*images.photogallery.indiatimes.com/photo.cms?msid=1103852

*images.photogallery.indiatimes.com/photo.cms?msid=1103853

and the size should be like this :-

*i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/hrithikrules/blank.jpg

and if possible , pls make a avatar 150 x 150 .

Thnks ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom