wil 7870 will fit in this cabinet??

abuzar

Journeyman
jey guys iam having iball rider gaming case iam about to buy readon 7870hd of HIS this one:
HIS AMD H787Q2G2M 2 GB GDDR5 Graphic Card - HIS: Flipkart.com

please tell me will it fit,as its a big gpu .thanks

shreymittal

Being Human
then let other comment on this topic

EDIT: i think it will be perfectly fine as your cabinet is an MID-Tower cabinet

Last edited:
OP
A

abuzar

Journeyman
ohk dude but i also think it will fit,,:lol: lets wait for other to comment.

and there is lot of room inside also.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Dont buy that GPU instead get this SAPPHIRE GRAPHICS CARD HD 7870 2GB DDR5 XT WITH BOOST

or

ASUS GRAPHICS CARD HD 7870 2GB DDR5

Though your cabinet has 545mm depth,I advise you better measure the GPU clearance of your cabinet, match it with the cards dimension [Length] and then buy it.

darkther

Getting off from bed
Instead of the Asus 7870 buy Sapphire 7870 GHz edition, I heard from many people that Sapphire's service in India is way more better than Asus, plus there is no significant difference between Asus and Sapphire 7870 (except the fact that Asus has slightly better cooling than Sapphire)

OP
A

abuzar

Journeyman
ohk..dude so it will not fit in my caby :-( ?? is my cabinet small compare to other big gaming cabinet should i buy new caby to fit that gpu??

OP
A

abuzar

Journeyman
ohk so iam going with saphire 7870xt is md computes legit site to buy the gpu? will this gpu fit in my cabinet ?

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Gpu will fit in the case 100%sure.Md computers site is very reputed one and lots of tdf members have bought from there.you can get blindly

your next upgrade should be your case as local cabi are'nt that much good in cooling and cable management

OP
A

abuzar

Journeyman
thanks for the help so iam going with 7870xt from md computer , and after measuring iam having about 12inc free space in my cabinet i think it will fit coz guyz thats tho only thing worry me:oops:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Instead of the Asus 7870 buy Sapphire 7870 GHz edition, I heard from many people that Sapphire's service in India is way more better than Asus, plus there is no significant difference between Asus and Sapphire 7870 (except the fact that Asus has slightly better cooling than Sapphire)

Since HD7870 is very over clockable its highly recommended to buy one that has a better cooler.

so apart from better cooling the most important part is that the ASUS is clocked slightly higher than the Sapphire so out of the box the Asus will be ever so slightly faster over the Sapphire .Typical Asus approach to score higher in straight line reviews out of the box. Not a bad thing I say.

@ OP

Get the 7870 XT, a much, much better card.

ohk..dude so it will not fit in my caby :-( ?? is my cabinet small compare to other big gaming cabinet should i buy new caby to fit that gpu??

Just measure the lenght and tally with that of the card. The Cards are roughly within 11 inches. So hopefully it should fit.:)

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
thanks for the help so iam going with 7870xt from md computer , and after measuring iam having about 12inc free space in my cabinet i think it will fit coz guyz thats tho only thing worry me:oops:

The HD7870XT is exactly 275mm or 11 inches,so the good news is ,you should order immediately! :wink:

so asus or saphire i prefer which one is smaller in size coz i dont want to buy a new case now:mrgreen:

The Sapphire HD7870XT , eyes closed.

OP
A

abuzar

Journeyman
i think asus is also of same size but going with sapphire thanks... :-D

one more question guys do i really need new cabinet ,, for proper gpu adjustment or this cabinet is enough.

one more question guys do i really need new cabinet ,, for proper gpu adjustment or this cabinet is enough.

i think asus is also of same size but going with sapphire thanks... :-D

You need a new cabinet for better cooling and better cable management.

Top Bottom