WiFi not working

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Ok,I'm having a very weird problem and I'm very pissed:x.Ive been using BSNL broadband(750Rs unlimited plan) and I've connected a Netgear WGR614 wifi router to it.I use internet on my Desktop(Windows7-32bit,broadband is connected to it),Dell XPS L502X(Windows7-64 bit) and also on my Nokia 5800XpressMusic and Nokia N97 mini.
I've been using this setup for last 2 months and it was running smoothly.But from last 2-3 days when I try to browse internet it doesn't works.When I troubleshoot network connections it shows DNS Server not Responding.When I restart the modem and router internet works for about 10 mins and then again the same problem.
The most weird part is my utorrent is not affected by it and working normally,but I can't use internet anywhere else.
When I changed the preferred DNS server address internet on my PC started working but still I can't acess internet on my mobiles through wifi.
Please Help:sad:

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Strange problem that it works for 10 mins then stops working while torrent still works. Did you change any setting on the router recently? Go to routerlogin.net . Use it to restore factory setting and put a new password and then try the net again.

OP
lovedonator

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Strange problem that it works for 10 mins then stops working while torrent still works. Did you change any setting on the router recently? Go to routerlogin.net . Use it to restore factory setting and put a new password and then try the net again.
No,I didn't change any settings.Tried resetting the router already:sad::x

mrintech

Technomancer
I am using the Same WiFi Router for about 6 Months and never faced any problem with it. And this is weird that uTorrent is ONLY Working

First of all Hard Reset the Router and disable/delete the services like Port Forwarding/Port Triggering

Top Bottom