Wifi Modem - Router for Two Storey House?

Hello,
to all of you.
Someone my known is currently using a wifi Modem+router TP-LINK TD-W8151N with BSNL broadband connection, but its wifi range is only on one floor, they need a router that have range of alteast on two floors, Please suggest some good wifi branded modem+router.Thank you.
GEEKCOMPUTER_GEEK

Bing

Broken In
I have been using Huawei E5186 and the signal strength is very impressive.My modem is upstairs, while the USB wifi adapter (connected to my PC) is downstairs,and the signal strength is still relatively strong.

mrigankgarg

Broken In
I need ADSL2+ wifi router for BSNL broadband. I am currently using just modem and want to make whole house wifi enabled. I need coverage in 1000sq ft and two floors, if it goes beyond that will be an advantage. My budget is not high 1500-1700.

I settled for two routers
1. TP-LINK TD-W8961ND - amazon and flipkart shows it comes with 5dbi dual antenna where snapdeal shows 3dbi. I checked in the local market but dbi is no where mentioned on the box.
2. Asus DSL-N10E Wireless-N150 ADSL Modem Router - it has single 5dbi antenna.

which one is better in the terms of signal and quality in the long term. Their is no service centre of tp link in my city but of asus have.

Top Bottom