Widescreen Monitor

NitrousNavneet

Racing 24X7
wHY WE NEED A WIDESCREEN mONITOR.
wHAT ARE IT's Properties ?
I mean
I watched Ready in My new widescreen Moni. and Salmaan and Aseen were very Nataa & motaa on the screen.
Is there any cure of it?

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
If this is a serious post and if I interpreted the somewhat gibberish question correctly, you have to change your display settings to match your monitor's resolution.

Did you start using an LCD monitor recently? What is the model number? What is your display setting?

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
@op dvd or blue ray resolution is ment fo the widescreen disp i.e 16:9 get the movie on above media it will be ok whereas vcd has 4:3 resolution so when u switch to fullscreen the picture is streched that is the cause of ur problem

Sent from my GT-I5510 using Tapatalk

Alok

Adventurer
^^Your problem is due to low resolution of your movie, not of monitor.
If you set that to fullscreen , it'll get streched and gives you "nata-mota" experience.

Either get hd quality movie or play it in native resolution of dvd.

No need to insult/curse a Widescreen:-x

also check following, if you have lowered you display below your monitor resolution.
pimpom said:
you
have to change your display
settings to match your monitor's
resolution.

Last edited:

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
I am using Acer H163HQ.
Yes It is my 1st WS moni.
Your monitor's native resolution is 1366x768. Set your display settings to that resolution.

If you still have a problem showing movies in the correct aspect ratio, it may have something to do with the codecs you have installed.

OP
NitrousNavneet

NitrousNavneet

Racing 24X7
Your monitor's native resolution is 1366x768. Set your display settings to that resolution.

If you still have a problem showing movies in the correct aspect ratio, it may have something to do with the codecs you have installed.

HOW ?
I have to option
A) 1020 X 768 ( Already using it)
B) 1152 X 864

IN option B) the contents are going aut of the screen ( I have to scroll Down . even on desktop).

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
As others have said, reinstall your display driver. If that still doesn't work, it may be because your driver is too old and doesn't include the 1366x768 setting. You can download the latest driver here

OP
NitrousNavneet

NitrousNavneet

Racing 24X7
As others have said, reinstall your display driver. If that still doesn't work, it may be because your driver is too old and doesn't include the 1366x768 setting. You can download the latest driver here

Will It work on my Eah 4350 1gb graphics card?

OP
NitrousNavneet

NitrousNavneet

Racing 24X7
Done
but now my other Photographs are lamba patlaa.
Are there any soft. to manage the Resolution automatically as picture's reso. ?

aniket.cain

Padawan
Windows itself adjusts the images and all on-screen contents to match the resolution of your monitor. Seems you haven't set your resolution to the native resolution of your monitor, which is 1366x768. If you have set to this resolution, then everything should definitely look fine.

Top Bottom