wich speakers??

Status
Not open for further replies.

satanlives

Journeyman
I have a budget of about 10-12k .. and i need new good 5.1 speakers for my audigy 2zs.. i found out and could get only 2 . ones the artis x-10 mini for 9k
the other logitech z5300 for 12k...
Should i go for the x 10 mini ? or the logitech does anyone hve the x-10 hw are the speakers.. i heard the bass in logitech is a bit lacking
my main purpose is to play games watch movies and music so plz let me knw soon thanks

royal

Padawan
Logitech Z5300 is THX certified :cool: ... plus its good for Games and Movies but its not a good choice for Music enthusiasts

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Try to extend your budget to some 5 to 6 k and get Creative Megaworks 550 THX. Its very powerful with 500w rms nd also THX, but it lacks a decoder.

i also want to knpw which among the two is better.......5300 or X10......
Digit says X10 BUT Chip says 5300.
So,if anyone heard both........then plz. suggest.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
X10s got only punchy bass. It lacks mid range drivers. So bass turns overdone.
But 5300 has a good blend of tweeters, mid drivers nd woofer for bass nd also THX(the logo indicating it is capable of reproducing sound as it is meant to be heard).

goobimama

 Macboy
I've heard the X-10 Mini. They had better used a single driver instead of the dual driver thing that they've got going. Sound was very very harsh. Plus, the system totals at around 140W RMS while the Z2300 is 250W. Haven't heard the Z2300 though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom