Why would someone require 5,00,000 gmail accounts

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
These days I am trying to get some work on freelancer.com. and I came upon this project:
DescriptionI NEED 500,000 GMAIL EMAIL ACCOUNTS WITH PASSWORDS. I DONT CARE WHERE THERE FROM, THEY JUST NEED TO WORK. IF YOU GUYS DONT HAVE THAT AMOUNT I AM WILLING TO BUY LESSER AMOUNTS. THERE IS PLENTY OF WORK HERE FOR EVERYBODY. I NEED THIS A.S.A.P. CONTACT ME VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE OR SKYPE ME IF YOU HAVE THIS. CONTACT ME A.S.A.P.

Source

Why on earth would someone require so many gmail accounts?

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
for spamming i suppose...spammer email ids are often reported or mails are marked as spam so that next email from that address goes to spam or is blocked...having so many different email IDs will assure that all spam emails are delivered before all the addresses are consumed/reported/blocked...

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
rhitwick....how could anyone send an email from an account without logging in first...for that he has to have the password!

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
this type of account creation work used to happen all the time in digitalpoint forums, then they banned it nowadays.

not just gmail, even orkut/digg/facebook etc.. just for spamming and digging/stumbling particular websites so as to increase traffic.

@rhitwick
lol man password is needed to operate the account no. the guy would just feed these id/pass into a mass mailing software which just uses each account for spamming.

_

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
hahaha no-no..cute.bandar didn't have any intention of spreading spam...he was just sharing a curious note with us all..that's it. :)

on the serious note...I have seen (and used) Yahoo account generators...has anyone else came across any tool for Gmail accounts also?

PraKs

Youngling
By the way,

Is there anyone offering GENUINE Data-Processing-Data-Entry job on these sites apart from making all email IDs & online ad posting ?

Anyone into Data conversion ?

OP
cute.bandar

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
^ I have on freelancer.com for about week and and it seems there are genuine projects , although I am finding it real difficult to get a decent project.

Top Bottom