Why was my comment deleted?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I remember posting a recommendation last night on this thread:
*www.digit.in/forum/buying-advice/190729-need-android-phone-below-10k.html

Get Yureka which has the best specifications for any phone under 15k currently. It comes with CM11 so there goes away one of your worries about roms.
Then the other phones in your budget are underpowered compared to Yureka. The 64 Bit SD615 of Yureka performs better than the 32 bit SD S4 Pro of my E970

I suggested a phone, not a company, that too which has the best specifications for under 15k budget. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong and name any other phone from any "top" OEM which has same or better specifications under 15k currently.

I don't like micromax but Yureka is an good exception. Deleting my post, without giving any reason, because you don't like it is abuse of mod power.
I don't know if any of the mods have actually used a Yureka. Or compared it to any sub 15k phones by actually going to the shops.

I went through all the flaming and bashing posts in this thread but didn't reply as it'll waste my time only.

Nobody suggested a 10k phone for 30k budget (unless you count overpriced phones from a certain OEM which launches a phone every week, which I'd never recommend). Nobody suggested OPO or Lg G3 for 50k budget.
Ye kya ch***yapa hai :facepalm:

Heck nobody ever did this:
MMX is the answer even if someone wants an MP3 player. Soon, if someone asks suggestions for a camera, or a console or a TV, the suggestions would be to just buy the MMX because it is most VFM.
:facepalm:

Making up things on your own which people never said, that's classic trolling.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Check now. Three posts were marked as Moderated Posts. Approved those.

2 were from you and another one from kkn. No idea why they were marked as Moderated Posts.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^I am not active there. Probably due to cleanup few ok comments were swept under the carpet too.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
OP specifically asked to stay away from those brands, yet you posted, so unapproved.
Next time, suggest the phone OP wants, not the phone you want OP to want.

I am not debating whether or not the phone you suggested is the best phone under 15k. It is just that that is not the phone OP wanted, and this was mentioned in the first post of that thread itself.
You suggested such a phone anyway.
OP clarified again, that he didn't want such phones.
Then you tried to convince him again to get it.
OP ignored your suggestion

Who was wasting time now?

If all you could take away from that thread were "flaming and bashing posts", then you got it wrong, it is just and only about keeping in focus what the OP wants. Nothing else. OP does not want off brand phones. How difficult is that to understand?

OP
SaiyanGoku

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
OP specifically asked to stay away from those brands, yet you posted, so unapproved.
Next time, suggest the phone OP wants, not the phone you want OP to want.

I am not debating whether or not the phone you suggested is the best phone under 15k. It is just that that is not the phone OP wanted, and this was mentioned in the first post of that thread itself.
You suggested such a phone anyway.
OP clarified again, that he didn't want such phones.
Then you tried to convince him again to get it.
OP ignored your suggestion

Who was wasting time now?

If all you could take away from that thread were "flaming and bashing posts", then you got it wrong, it is just and only about keeping in focus what the OP wants. Nothing else. OP does not want off brand phones. How difficult is that to understand?

If the OP wants a specific phone, he should buy it. Why ask for suggestions? :confused: If suggestions are needed, then they should be accepted with an open mind.

He might have had bad experience in the past but that doesn't mean nothing has changed. Though I don't like them, Mircomax made an effort to improve through Yureka. You don't see big OEMs trying to improve that much. (however, other phones from them are still crap). I never though I'd buy a micromax phone myself and see it perform better than a Nexus 4.

If OP wants to waste his money, sure he can do whatever he wants. No one is stopping him. All I wanted was OP to have better hardware.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
this is not about Micromax. You may well be right about a lot of these things, and your inputs are valuable
just try and understand that not everyone has the same ideas about "wasting money". Hardware is not always a priority. Don't worry about wasting other peoples money, just suggest within the poster's requirements. People might want to invest in what they are comfortable in, and this might not always be the phone with the best specifications. It might instead be a branded phone, for which also, you gave a very sensible suggestion of waiting for the next version. (Maybe, I don't know much about these things). Anyway, in this case, OP didn't want better hardware, he wanted a phone with different ROM support, and that it not be an off brand phone.

How about this, first post exactly according to OP's requirements, follow each and every word to the TEE, then add the bit about the best hardware, or why the device you are recommending is the more sensible option.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I should stay away from mobile section.

Agree with Anorion that recommendation should be based on OP's criteria. You can suggest yours after giving the first option.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
[MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION]
This approach is a good compromise.
[MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION]
OP asking a specific brand to be excluded does not mean he has decided on some model. Also even when people are decided they might want to verify if they have a better option within their trusted brands but have overlooked otherwise.

Your inputs are most valuable and I really appreciate you for considering Yu even when you do not like Micromax in general. That shows a mature approach. Thank you.

papul1993

not a newbie.....
If the OP wants a specific phone, he should buy it. Why ask for suggestions? :confused: If suggestions are needed, then they should be accepted with an open mind.

Hi, I did consider your option. The problem with MMX and such brands is that they give good VFM hardware and while the phone is working it's wonderful but when it breaks down there is a lot of harassment for the user. After sales support is simply not good enough compared to brands like Samsung, Nokia or Sony. I am open to all of your suggestions except for these brands.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
*SNIP*

How about this, first post exactly according to OP's requirements, follow each and every word to the TEE, then add the bit about the best hardware, or why the device you are recommending is the more sensible option.

how about following this in the rig recommendation section?
i still see generic one sided opinionated suggestions are being given.

Top Bottom