Why My Every Thread In This Forum Closes Without My Permission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankit.kumar010203

Journeyman
I am New To This Forum......:oops:
I Want To Know That From Where I Can Reactive my thread....??:-?:-?I Always Get Only 2-3 Answers In My Thread.....And Then The Thread Automatically Closed....!!
I Notice Other's Thread Have 20+ Answers...!!!How Can I Reopen My Thread???:-(:-(

Please Help Me!!!:|:|

NOTE-DON'T GIVE UNUSEFUL ANSWER Otherwise This Thread Will Lock And I Can't Find Solution.............!!!!!

clmlbx

Technomancer
Relax dude what I can see only two threads are closed not all

One was closed because thread already existed for a topic and second was as you got answer..
Thread does not get automatically closed(at least not so early). It can only be done by some mod..here

If you want to open a thread just message any mod who is online..

OP
ankit.kumar010203

ankit.kumar010203

Journeyman
Relax dude what I can see only two threads are closed not all

One was closed because thread already existed for a topic and second was as you got answer..
Thread does not get automatically closed(at least not so early). It can only be done by some mod..here

If you want to open a thread just message any mod who is online..

Thanks For Your Answer.....!!!:p:p
''If you want to open a thread just message any mod who is online..''I Can't Understood This Line....Please Tell Me In Detail...!!:oops::oops:

clmlbx

Technomancer
IF your thread is locked and you don't want it then PM(Private messaging) and mod who is online and ask him to open the thread..

Thread must have been locked by mod when he figured out that thread has achieved it purpose..(like problem solved).. so he must have locked it..

If you are not satisfied with the answer or you want to discuss more then request any mod to re open the thread .. I said message to thread mod who is online so you get thread open almost immediately rather then wait if you message some one who is not online.. so he will not read it until he comes online.. so you will have to wait..

Last edited:

clmlbx

Technomancer
see you have done a mistake again while posting this thread... I saw this thread in new post so did not see in which section it is posted.. It should probably be in chit chat..

Does content you have posted looks like a Technology news.. ? :|

OP
ankit.kumar010203

ankit.kumar010203

Journeyman
IF your thread is locked and you don't want it then PM(Private messaging) and mod who is online and ask him to open the thread..

Thread must have been locked by mod when he figured out that thread has achieved it purpose..(like problem solved).. so he must have locked it..

If you are not satisfied with the answer or you want to discuss more then request any mod to re open the thread .. I said message to thread who is online so you get thread open almost immediately rather then wait if you message some one who is not online.. so he will not read it until he comes online.. so you will have to wait..

Okay I am Sending You A Private Message...Please Open It.....!!!:|

clmlbx

Technomancer
I am not the mod.. whose user names are in Green, message them they are mods.. message them reason why you want to re-open the thread and state you are an OP and also message them link to thread you want them to re-open..and you could even ask why thy closed the thread.. just to know.. your both threads were closed by SAM I guess..

OP
ankit.kumar010203

ankit.kumar010203

Journeyman
see you have done a mistake again while posting this thread... I saw this thread in new post so did not see in which section it is posted.. It should probably be in chit chat..

Does content you have posted looks like a Technology news.. ? :|

Oh Yeh Its My Fault.....:-o:-o As I Told U That I am New In This Forum....That's Why I Can't Able To Understand The Section Chit Chit....!!!:|:-o

I am not the mod.. whose user names are in Green, message them they are mods.. message them reason why you want to re-open the thread and state you are an OP and also message them link to thread you want them to re-open..and you could even ask why thy closed the thread.. just to know.. your both threads were closed by SAM I guess..

Okay I Am Going To Do That...!!!And Thanks For Your Valuable Answer...!!!!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
@ankit : And please please... Pa-lease.. read this thread:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/rules-announcements/150151-faq-posting-guidelines-new-members.html

and this :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/rules-announcements/147454-forum-rules-updated-january-26-2012-a.html

Good luck. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom