Why laptop best...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

laptop0123

Right off the assembly line
Laptop Computer :

A laptop computer (also called notebook computer) is a computer that integrates all the elements that needs to run properly, including a battery power supply, a screen and a keyboard, in a small casing....

Why a Laptop better than PC ?

The main advantage of a laptop computer versus a desktop computer is its mobility as well as its reduced size. On the other hand, the price is generally higher for slightly less impressive performance and the laptop's hardware configuration is much less adaptable, even though it is possible to connect additional external peripherals thanks to its numerous I/O ports.

Therefore, the motivation for buying a laptop computer must above all be a need for mobility or a need to save space.

Moreover, with the emergence of wireless networks, and WiFi in particular, it is becoming very easy to connect to the Internet in public Hot-Spots or simply in any room of your home as long as it is equipped with a WiFi terminal. For advanced multimedia uses (e.g. digital video manipulation, connecting a digital camera or an mp3 player, etc.), the choice should fall on both the computer's performance (both graphic as well as computing power) and on the types and number of I/O ports that are available....

sujoyp

Grand Master
I dont think laptop have any advantage other then mobility...I am a 5 year laptop user

I found laptop is...

1. Very delicate
2.poor sound quality compared to desktop
3. Need more maintainence
4.cant upgrade other then RAm and hard disk
5. Costly component
6.Small screen
7.Poor graphics

Soo my verdict Rs.30000 PC = Rs.50000 laptop (performance wise)

Tomttdd

Right off the assembly line
Laptop is convenient to take along, and you can work outside with it.

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
LAPTOP/NOTEBOOK is really useful for those who rather change their place frequently or dorm/hostel students

But never compare a laptop to Desktop --> a 40K custom desktop computer can beat the 75K laptop hands down !!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
slightly less impressive performance??

Performance wise, they are miles apart. a 40k desktop can blow away a 40k laptop in every area.

PS: mobility isn't everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom