WHY in only AP CIRCLE ?

Rockstar11

Technomancer
WHY in only AP CIRCLE ? BSNL minimum broadband speed to 2 mbps

BBG Combo ULD 675 upto 2 Mbps till 10 GB, 512 Kbps beyond

for other pan india upto 2 Mbps till 1 GB, 512 Kbps beyond ? that's not fair.. we are paying same money.

Do they think we’re idiots?

JAAGO GRAHAK JAAGO

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Moved from BSNL for similar reasons & and absolutely abysmal customer care(if you can even call it that). They'll make it for the rest of India when their infrastructure is ready I guess. The infra for making the base speed 4 times might not be nation wide & hence this.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Because ACT Fibernet is present in Andhra Pradesh.

They provide 30 mbps with 50 GB FUP for something like Rs. 1000.

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
Shoot a Feedback Mail to New BSNL CMD, Who is better at doing work than talking. cmdbsnl@bsnl.co.in
Trust me his efforts in the last 8 months is worth praising.

aayi shapath.

Last edited:

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
BSNL will increase minimum Bandwidth speed to 2Mbps for Pan India from 1st of October,2015 as per newspaper news.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Just to watch what will they do with other plans,or for specific,the Plan I am under now.
BSNL BBG Home Combo ULD1445.

You already are on a better plan as per BSNL's standards. No increase for you. Lower plans get pre FUP speeds increased to 2 mbps and 1 GB is the FUP limit unless stated otherwise. Post FUP, its still 512 kbps crap.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
You already are on a better plan as per BSNL's standards. No increase for you. Lower plans get pre FUP speeds increased to 2 mbps and 1 GB is the FUP limit unless stated otherwise. Post FUP, its still 512 kbps crap.

Holy sh!t for this crap,just now I also surfed the sites and saw.
What is the effect or utility of such 2Mbps bandwidth for BSNL broadband???????

Fully crapware organisation.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Moved from BSNL for similar reasons & and absolutely abysmal customer care(if you can even call it that). They'll make it for the rest of India when their infrastructure is ready I guess. The infra for making the base speed 4 times might not be nation wide & hence this.

hmm..

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Better shift to Gurgaon, Spectranet over there provides 100mbps NO FUP for 2k a month or 50mbps NO FUP for 1200 a month. :)
FTTH Broadband | Ftth Internet | High Speed Internet | Fiber To The Home

I think Spectranet should come to Hyderabad, then there will be real Broadband war between BSNL vs. ACT Fibernet vs. Spectranet...
Who will win finally?...

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
I think Spectranet should come to Hyderabad, then there will be real Broadband war between BSNL vs. ACT Fibernet vs. Spectranet...
Who will win finally?...
Spectranet left Hyderabad 2 years back. ACT killed their broadband business 3 years back and sent them home.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Because ACT Fibernet is present in Andhra Pradesh.

They provide 30 mbps with 50 GB FUP for something like Rs. 1000.

:(....

- - - Updated - - -

That's BSNL saying "Babaji Ka Thullu" to all who got their hopes high.

its not at all fare..why people paying same money going to enjoy more benefits compared to other people in other districts..so disappointed with bsnl bb.

- - - Updated - - -

ACT Fibernet provides 40 MBPS with 100GB FUP for Rs.1200. Post FUP 3 MBPS unlimited...

very nice plan

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
I thought the topic was "WHY in only AP CIRCLE ?" , why all of you are discussing plans?? Even I want to know why act is providing that plans only in Hyderabad and not in India's major IT hub Bangalore....

Top Bottom