Why freshseasons seasons was banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Gees, if Mods are really serious to clean this Forum, should scan through Football Channel thread and would find plenty of iffy words.:confused::rolleyes:

:lol: :rolleyes:

Er? Why not they give infractions rather than bans directly? :confused:

RDIT:
Hmm...After reading what he REALLY wrote, gotta say that was indeed personally offensive. There were NO swear words BTW.
Though I hope that's only a temporary ban tho (one mistake after all)
In every forum it's the same way cannot insult the admins, particularly not that harshly.

However the sad fact is that it took 2 months for Admins to actually notice it and take action. This practically sums up the state of the forum.:sad:

Last edited:
F

freshseasons1

Dear DIGIT FORUM , MODS and all MEMBERS Especially my Hero RABOOO .

I AM SO SORRY IF MY POST HURT YOU.
Really i had no idea while writing this post in Review of some issue of Digit Magazine in Review thread.

Just for the the love of this forum and repent, i will sit this out until the the ban is there.I request all the mods and Admins not to unban me.
I didint relize this that i was banned for something i posted way back hence this thread.
SO SORRY AGAIN.:sad:

I request the mods to delete this thread.Thanks my fellow friends for supporting me.
Take care and enjoy this forum.

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
if this thread is alive , peeple would know and understand . also it will be easier to point this thread next time such discossiones are made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom