Why does Opera load faster than other Browzers.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Sykora said:
In my experience, Opera hasn't loaded so quickly. It loads up faster than Firefox, but if you want speed, try dillo or epiphany, or even links.
People will go crazy trying to use links or lynx. They are great for CLI browsing.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
ashisharya said:
opera rox
But fanboyism doesn't. Make your post more sensible. I say opera is the worst browser in the world. But, why? Reasons are needed and anyways this is completely off topic. Avoid making such stupid posts.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
ApoorvKhatreja said:
Moreover, Opera is written in a very low level language. This makes it quite fast.

out of curiosity: which language is opera coded in?

yes, opera has been the fastest for me too. its caching is the best! but i occasionally use ie7 for pages not supported by opera. i dun use FF just becoz i hate the memory leak. it brings down the system! apart from this FF is one of the best browsers!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i find firefox to b faster than opera .... i can see a major sped change in page loading while using opera and comparing it to firefox

i hv never faced the so called 'memory leak' .... only wen i start ff it takes some time tht may b coz it always chks for updates of the plugins and themes .... other than tht no fanboyism but personal experience i find ff to b faster than opera and ie7

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
Just started using opera some days ago.
I wonder y i didnt experimented with this Browser.
It is the best browser i hav ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom