Why cant someone make a low priced mechanical GAMING keyboards??

TVSE makes mechanical keyboards that last decades, and performs up to notch all through out. And it cost Rs1900

Then there are those "gaming" keyboards with unnecessary gimmicks like 1GHZ POLLING and other bullcraps that cost at least Rs8000

There are cheap "gaming" keyboards at Rs 3000 range with backlighting and macro switches.

So why cant someone combine those two, and make some gaming mechanical keyboards, with macro switches and backlighting for Rs 4000 something>???

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I agree, Rs 4k mechanical gaming keyboard will be the sweetspot in price/performance ratio.. a product like that will destroy most higher end mechanical keyboards out there, provided build quality is upto good standard..
I think there used to be a HP Mechanical keyboard under Rs 2k but it has gone extinct

I agree, Rs 4k mechanical gaming keyboard will be the sweetspot in price/performance ratio.. a product like that will destroy most higher end mechanical keyboards out there, provided build quality is upto good standard..
I think there used to be a HP Mechanical keyboard under Rs 2k but it has gone extinct

You can't expect an established company to do that. Only a new company can do that.

Top Bottom