whost.in - Fast, Reliable web Hosting - New Offers

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
+-----------------------------------------------+
Quick Update
+-----------------------------------------------+
We have another brand new more powerful server with more features.

+----------------------------+
Server Detail
+----------------------------+
16 core Intel Xeon
12 GB Ram
1 GigE (1000 Mbps) dedicated port speed.
Softlayer Dallas datacenter.
120 R1soft Backup / Restore points (4 per day of last 30 days).
Backup point is created after every 6 hours.

Shared hosting starts just RS. 1000/- per year
No hidden fee, no setup fee.
Check our shared hosting plan: Web Hosting Plans | whost.in

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Another Update
We are running with 100% uptime according to latest report by a third party monitoring.
*www.webhostingstuff.com/company/Whostin.html

OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
thank you @victor_rambo

We have new offers:
90% Off on our hosting plans for first year
Details: Running Special Offers | whost.in

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
@ravi Few questions;
1. do you allow htaccess ?
2. Specifically I would like to add these 3 settings: to my htaccess
php_value session.gc_maxlifetime 3600
php_value session.save_path "/PATH/TO/SESSIONS"
Php_value session.cookie_lifetime 3600
would they be available
3. till when does this 90% offer will last ?

me_chirag

Broken In
I wish to buy a .com.au domain for my client. wat are the charges and eligibility criteria for getting a australian domain ?

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Hello Ravi,
I happened to have bought a website from your company as of one year now. I have received your invoices for renewal of the same.

As per your website guidelines I made the requested payment regardless of the fact that you could not furnish a single bill for the total I was to submit at SBI bank into the account mentioned on your web page.

The amount has been deposited and I have sent emails regarding the same to the various email addresses you have and it seems either no one takes them or reads them. After opening a ticket through the customer control panel or whatever it may be called the ticket remains to be checked. You may refer Ticket #207689 . The phone numbers on your website are either dead or don't exist. Your website has a button for Live chat but it hasn't been active in the past week at all. Then again there's a SMS button which I happened to call as well and got a Voice Mail response where of course I left a message as well.

If you prefer not to render the services just let me know. It would save me money in the long run. If you believe all the above is exaggerated I can post here or where ever required copies of the email, tickets, bank receipt copies of various invoices which I still cannot fathom why they are not a single invoice in the first place.

Cheers.

PS: I happened to read through this thread which makes me realize how silly was for not reading it in its entirety in the first place.

Question 1: Are you an actual authority for the above mentioned hosting company or this a friends project which you happen to be advertising. I ask this because you mentioned above that its your friends who take care of it.

Question 2: What is the expected turnaround time of a ticket ?

Question 3: Would I be charged a surplus to the existing charges if you choose to respond to my tickets at your own leisure while my subscription expires?

Question 4: Do you or do you not have Live support. If so what are the working hours when I can find someone available through the chat option.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
OP
ravi_9793

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
@FilledVoid,
I just checked your account, payment receipt of your invoice is already sent.
Extremely sorry for delay in conforming your payment.

neelg22

Broken In
Hello Mr. Ravi.,
I am a domain reseller of whost.in. My reseller
One of my domain expired on 21-12-2011. After that I transferred funds immediately on 22-12-2011, and even raised ticket regarding the same. I tried contacting you through every medium possible, may it be through whost.in and even sent you a private message through thinkdigit forum.

I have tried doing every possible thing so as to get my domain active, but I am stuck because there is no correspondence from your side. Therefore I am again trying to get to you through this message. Please help me so that my domain name is activated ASAP.
Please do this, so my website will be active soon.

Looking forward for your co-operation.

Regards,
Neelkant.

Last edited:
Top Bottom