Who's the oldest member (by age) here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
how does it feels 50,
any grave mistakes u did and anything u wanted to do but never did ?

vaithy

In the zone
Unless my boy reminded the date i never believe that I am going to Meet that date i believe I am still 20
only draw back to reveal the birth date here is the boys simply shyed away if they know my age or too supportive to me..instead of treating me as a old man i want the member here treat me like a school boy.. that is fine with me... because due to my family circumstances at that time i lost great deal of boy hood days..
Even my boy don't treat me as his equal friend..it was the only regret that i have now..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
how does it feels 50,
any grave mistakes u did and anything u wanted to do but never did ?
Well...You're saying as if 50 is is too old and he can't achieve what he wants....He is still 50 and can achieve what he wants...He has a long life left....:)

vaithy

In the zone
Well every day this is going to be fun between me and my boy.. he usually bring his friends to download some Mp3 files from my PC.. i simply bounced on them like a hawk bounce on its prey ,how it was good to surf internet without virus in Linux and demonstrated the various distros capabilities... finally it will ended with the boys returned with distros copied in their emply CD instead of Mp3 songs.. they asked my boy where your pa studied all this stuff ? hell broke loose afterwards..my boy ended with not speaking with me at least for another 24 hrs..

vaithy

In the zone
Age is not in the body but in the mind!
every day when I awake my first thought is what I am going to learn for that day..When I went to bed only on a regret i never learn any thing significant.. tomorrow must be some thing...i never believe i am old unless I learn. some thing .till such time I am a L.K.G back bencher,,

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Well...You're saying as if 50 is is too old and he can't achieve what he wants....He is still 50 and can achieve what he wants...He has a long life left....:)
nope am saying this cuz i want to know, and some things are ought to be achieved in youth or teenage.

If u ask me then I too have lost many things and few mistakes:(. But still am not broken to the core.:smile:

P

paranj

^^wow inspiring. I am also getting aged and ancient! but vaithy is true. ^+1

^^happy birthday
wats up with minor thingy ??
below 18 yrs of age, I am a minor.
today is my last b'day as a minor, meaning I turned 17.
next b'day me will be a fully grown adult.
dunno how to take this situation.
seems confusing, some things good, some bad.:confused:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^i never felt the transition from minor to adult :D
But yeah got some sensible than before and love that. Miss school days and innocent steps.

^^i never felt the transition from minor to adult :D
But yeah got some sensible than before and love that. Miss school days and innocent steps.
well, as far as I am concerned, transition is all but over, with only ageing left. Mentally and Physically I have changed a LOT. I am no more innocent(come to IRC to feel that), nor do I go to school often(12th is a bit different from normal schooling)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom