Who is wrong? and who is Right? please dont ignore I need all your opinion

R2K

In the Zone
Yet another Love thread :D:D:D:D

In this case no one can be blamed as everybody is right when you look this situation from their point of view. The girl was right because she never wanted to hurt her parents, you can't be blamed because you loved her and tried to go for your love at the right moment, the NRI can't be blamed as he must have seen something in her or pressure from his own loving ppl that he still agreed to dive in.
Now she is married, the whole matter ends there and now you ppl must move apart.
Tell her not to contact you and try to be a loving and caring wife(BTW wtf is wrong with her....geez ...i feel sometimes that girls nowadays comeup with issues that can train wreck their whole life and future along with everyone around her:x:x)
So seriously say to yourself ...show is over...now its time to move on....
PS : (BTW i never had to deal with a freaking GF in my life so the advices were not tested in real world scenarios. :D:D:D:D:D:D)

Last edited:
OP
H

harsh471

Right off the assembly line
God really loook onto u, ur blesed one, dude, enjoy life to its fullest, this is life acepting is the best way..

@op

Nothing can be done now !! Just move on .

Girls dont want to marry you because they cant not betray there parents and they still call you and say they love you . Story of lots of people lifes. No future in such relationships.

PS: The speed at which the posts are increasing is funny :p

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Priority 1: stop receiving her calls. You will never get over her when you keep receiving her calls. Nothing can be done now as they are married. And, no matter who is wrong or who is right, you are not getting your girl back. And she is doing a very wrong thing hear. 'calling you and telling you that she loves you'. That direct cheating on her husband. And stirring your feelings up which is stopping you to get over.

She made her choice- not to hurt her parents' feelings. Which is a hands down choice over you.

Final words... Its too late to think about who is right and who is not. Move on. I know It will not be easy. But, just give it time.

R2K

In the Zone
God really loook onto u, ur blesed one, dude, enjoy life to its fullest, this is life acepting is the best way..

yeah man...get over it...Do something constructive that will help you to get out of the pain (BTW constructive doesn't include drinking booze and screwing around....:D) Find your passion and move forward with your life:)...and you sure will find the right one waiting for you somewhere...(LOL...atleast thats what i believe):D:)):wink:

iinfi

mekalodu
50% of modern day marriages in India go like this today.
sad fact is .. there is nothing you can do about it ... it will take you some time to get over all this ... but i bet you will be ok in a few months ...

R2K

In the Zone
How can you never have a gf and your location always say with your gf :D .

:):wink: it is complicated....It says your gf...so technically its not mine...so that GF belongs to somebody else:grin:
Seriously...The busy rat race of life have never left me a choice.....but i am sure when the time strikes that perfect moment ..i will find my true love......aleast i believe so:grin::grin::)):wink:

50% of modern day marriages in India go like this today.
sad fact is .. there is nothing you can do about it ... it will take you some time to get over all this ... but i bet you will be ok in a few months ...

50% is too steep...don't you think....:wink::grin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom