Who is the best pen drive manufacturer(pls dont mind my spellings)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddharth_1

EXTREME
Which is the best are the 3 best pen drive manufacturer.

Here is the list-
  • Sony
  • HP
  • Corsair
  • Sandisk
  • Transcend
  • Kingston
  • Moserbear
  • Microwave
  • PNY
  • MeDrive
  • Trek
  • Strontium
  • Kanguru
  • Verbatim
  • Mimobot
  • Uberrize
  • Silicon Power
  • Autodrive
  • Other

Actually its a very long list.

Last edited:
OP
Siddharth_1

Siddharth_1

EXTREME
Made some edits.

I want both in usb 2.0 hs and usb 3.0, and the cost doesnt matter, while the size must be 32gb.

OP
Siddharth_1

Siddharth_1

EXTREME
So, if budget allows i should go for Corsair. If not, i should go for transcend or kingston and sandisk or strontium should be the last priority.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
So, if budget allows i should go for Corsair. If not, i should go for transcend or kingston and sandisk or strontium should be the last priority.

yes u can do that.

for super speed get USB 3.0

if USB 2.0 then get Corsair Flash Voyager II (little bit costly but has good speed) :cool:

OP
Siddharth_1

Siddharth_1

EXTREME
can you get 16MB write speed on a Rs500 USB Flash Drive...?

You can get more speed from a sandisk high speed usb 2.0 pen drive for rs. 500. Click Here

Also, you said in your thread, "I recommend this to all of you who don't want to buy costly USB 3.0 pen drives but want the performance of USB 3.0." But usb 3.0 provide speeds upto 80mb/s, which is nowhere near, that to 5 times more than your usb 2.0 pen drive.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
1. Corsair
2. Kingston
3. None. ;)

Sandisk make some good pen drives, but none of thos good products are available in India.

Gauravs90

geek........
You can get more speed from a sandisk high speed usb 2.0 pen drive for rs. 500. Click Here

Also, you said in your thread, "I recommend this to all of you who don't want to buy costly USB 3.0 pen drives but want the performance of USB 3.0." But usb 3.0 provide speeds upto 80mb/s, which is nowhere near, that to 5 times more than your usb 2.0 pen drive.

I also own that cruzer pen drive but writing speed dosen't go beyond 4MBPS how can you say that it's giving more writing speed than the Adata one which have 16MBPS writing speed. Only corsair flash voyager and some special edition pen drives have the speed of Adata but they are much costlier.

Regarding my thread I will edit it.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Sandisk make some good pen drives, but none of thos good products are available in India.
Don't buy this Sandisk pendrive

*www.anytimeretail.com/Images/ProductImages/BigImages/SanDisk-16GB-Cruzer-Blade-USB-Flash-Drive-SDCZ50-016G-P95.jpg

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
This one: SanDisk Extreme® USB Flash Drive

is very good (VFM) but not available in India.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom