Who is India's biggest fool?

India's Biggest fool is......

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

amol48

Searching...
Man ! How could I forget about those 2? Is it possible to modify the poll now?

Seems like all the others in digit are fools and you are the only real genius (pronounced "geni-a$$") here :-o. If you think you are such an intellectual why bother posting in digit, this "fool's paradise"? Go and post in some other websites like salmankhan.com or rakhisawant.com :grin:.

I was talking of people like you and not 'all others'. :D

TDF is not a 'fool's paradise' but people like you surely make it look like. Why don't you post in your own site jxcess.com (Pronouced JACK-A$$.com :D!)

The only thing TDF needs from you is YOUR ABSENSE from this forum! ;)

OP
jxcess3891

jxcess3891

Evil mind
I was talking of people like you and not 'all others'. :D

TDF is not a 'fool's paradise' but people like you surely make it look like. Why don't you post in your own site jxcess.com (Pronouced JACK-A$$.com :D!)

The only thing TDF needs from you is YOUR ABSENSE from this forum! ;)

Maybe I've hurt your feelings by calling the likes of salman khan, rakhi sawant, etc. fools. You seem to idolise these ppl and maybe you have a room full of rakhi sawant posters. But the fact of the matter is I don't care. I am entitled to my opinions and I think these ppl are fools. I am not the only one who endorses this opinion, other digit members have voted too. And lets suppose I am also a fool from your highly intellectual point of view :lol: but by posting in my thread not once but twice you have proved to be an even bigger fool. And also I didn't call TDF a fool's paradise, I was just trying to be sarcastic.

OP
jxcess3891

jxcess3891

Evil mind
OP is the greatest fool to have started this thread...

It seems you r angry coz I called ur "word game" thread a joke. Well actually it is. If u think my threads are full of nonsense, take a look at some of ur own threads which are nothing but plain stupid. I also don't go behind ppl's backs reporting abt their threads and locking them. It's back stabbing ppl like u who do. Ppl like u have no originality or creativity. U just copy ideas frm other forums and use them here. I agree that my threads are stupid but atleast they are mine.

Last edited:

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
^Why, now why you are so angry on me because now I called this thread a stupid one ?
Yes you have creativity indeed, it shows perfectly by showing us the topics that you are making, like this one, the "Any girls in TDF" and "What will be your last post here" one's they are a sure shot sign of creativity indeed, congrats man....
And who the hell told you that I go and report your threads ? I only did once because it was all about abusing..
And thank you for saying I have no creativity... it means a lot to me...

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
It seems you r angry coz I called ur "word game" thread a joke. Well actually it is. If u think my threads are full of nonsense, take a look at some of ur own threads which are nothing but plain stupid. I also don't go behind ppl's backs reporting abt their threads and locking them. It's back stabbing ppl like u who do. Ppl like u have no originality or creativity. U just copy ideas frm other forums and use them here. I agree that my threads are stupid but atleast they are mine.

You say making stupid threads like this is creativity!!*djluv.in/board/images/smilies/lttd.gif*djluv.in/board/images/smilies/happy0005.gif

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist

For once i agree with jxcess.Yeah KrazyBluez and Disc_Junkie dont copy ideas from other forums and show your creativity.Create threads like "how many times you pee in a day"
this will give you confidence while preparing for your first interview.The interviewer will ask you questions lilke what was your best thread in TD or any other forum.So keep posting guys.And give tough competition to Sir jxcess.

*img100.imageshack.us/img100/7904/rotflw.gif*img100.imageshack.us/img100/7904/rotflw.gif*img100.imageshack.us/img100/7904/rotflw.gif

Last edited:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
For once i agree with jxcess.Yeah KrazyBluez and Disc_Junkie dont copy ideas from other forums and show your creativity.Create threads like "how many times you pee in a day"
this will give you confidence while preparing for your first interview.The interviewer will ask you questions lilke what was your best thread in TD or any other forum.So keep posting guys.And give tough competition to Sir jxcess.

*img100.imageshack.us/img100/7904/rotflw.gif*img100.imageshack.us/img100/7904/rotflw.gif*img100.imageshack.us/img100/7904/rotflw.gif

lol!! I don't post 4 threads a day like him!! Has he created even one thread which could be of some use or holds some information? Once a thread gets closed he opens another one!! And I don't want to compete him in this either as I rarely create threads now!!*djluv.in/board/images/smilies/sly.gif

@jxcess3891: *djluv.in/board/images/smilies/sign0021.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom