India's Biggest fool is......

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
jxcess3891

jxcess3891

Evil mind
Your thread has no point. How come you call them fools without any reason?:neutral:

I'll give you the reasons:

1. Navjot Singh - Laughs for no reason and makes a fool of himself on television

2. Salman Khan - Gets involved in all kinds of controversies. Behaves like a kid in public when actually he's forty.

3. Mandira Bedi - Made a fool of herself on that cricket show, extra innings. Also seems like a complete moron on that laughter show on star one.

4. Shahrukh Khan - Behaves like a child in public and has absolutely no maturity when dealing with people.

5. Raju Ramalinga - No explaination required.

6. Rakhi Sawant - If you need an explaination for her being on the list then I should call you a fool.

7. Sanjay Dutt - Was put behind bars for illegal arms dealing and is now contesting in the elections. Who could be a bigger fool?

8. Varun Gandhi - Read the newspapers for the comments he made in public and you'll know why he's on the list.

I also wanted to put chunky pandey on that list but forgot.

Last edited:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Ok as you have given enough reasons, I will select Salman Khan to be the biggest fool. You are 100% right in his regard.

ancientrites

In the zone
i say l.k.advani the man is 81 and wants to be prime minister.never thought that he could die at any point of time.

amol48

Searching...
I'll give you the reasons:

1. Navjot Singh - Laughs for no reason and makes a fool of himself on television

2. Salman Khan - Gets involved in all kinds of controversies. Behaves like a kid in public when actually he's forty.

3. Mandira Bedi - Made a fool of herself on that cricket show, extra innings. Also seems like a complete moron on that laughter show on star one.

4. Shahrukh Khan - Behaves like a child in public and has absolutely no maturity when dealing with people.

5. Raju Ramalinga - No explaination required.

6. Rakhi Sawant - If you need an explaination for her being on the list then I should call you a fool.

7. Sanjay Dutt - Was put behind bars for illegal arms dealing and is now contesting in the elections. Who could be a bigger fool?

8. Varun Gandhi - Read the newspapers for the comments he made in public and you'll know why he's on the list.

I also wanted to put chunky pandey on that list but forgot.

Don't you think you should give some 'logical' explanations and not 'your' point of view?

2. Salman Khan - Of course not true regarding the child part that you said. I don't agree

4. Shahrukh Khan - Completely disagreed!

5. Ramalinga Raju - You really call him a fool? He should be listed in one of the top geniuses instead for using his brain to create such a big scam! No fool can do that. Person calling him is a fool.

7. Sanjay Dutt - Has all qualities for contesting election (since he completed the required 'criminal' degree)

8. Varun Gandhi - He knows he is good for nothing apart from politics. And in politics, no one is fool!

So considering this, more than half of your explanations are stupid and illogical to call those people a fool. Whim should I call fool then! ;)

P.S. I know people create ANY type of thread in Chit-Chat section but please don't fall to such levels that even 'fools' can't understand :D

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
@amol48 - I agree with the child part. He is in his forties, and hugs anyone in any shows with a simple request, he doesn't keep his dignity and respect and just does all these as a child and don't know how to behave with his position in bolywood. He should keep his head high as a senior actor rather than fall in flattering.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
i guess that would be the people voting for him....

OP
jxcess3891

jxcess3891

Evil mind
U forgot Chand malik n Fiza!!!!!!!!

Man ! How could I forget about those 2? Is it possible to modify the poll now?

amol48 said:
So considering this, more than half of your explanations are stupid and illogical to call those people a fool. Whim should I call fool then!

P.S. I know people create ANY type of thread in Chit-Chat section but please don't fall to such levels that even 'fools' can't understand

Seems like all the others in digit are fools and you are the only real genius (pronounced "geni-a$$") here :-o. If you think you are such an intellectual why bother posting in digit, this "fool's paradise"? Go and post in some other websites like salmankhan.com or rakhisawant.com :grin:.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Our President Mrs. Prathiba Patil? Anyone?

Reason: To Trust the USofA
Source: Rediff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom