Who could be the Antichrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediator

Technomancer
john_the_ultimate said:
But atleast some of those technologies should have survived but I am not able to understand as how all of it just disappeared.
Yes some of those have survived! The knowledge of ayurveda, vedic mathematics, astrology, techniques to build aircrafts etc. have survived. Many more might be there hidden someplace unexplored (lhasa example). Did u read about Ashoka n his society of men?
Neways I don't like to talk all that here. U may reply to all that n evidences in that thread only. We can discuss that there, so that other like minded people also take part !

john_the_ultimate said:
About chistianity, I don't like the theory that the whole world was created in 6 days and many more such thing (it could be a really long list)
I dont wanna question christianity n start a communal war ! Christians shud do that if they think things aren't right!

john_the_ultimate said:
I also really hate when people (our so called priest) use the book and its teaching for their own advantage.
That exists everywhere in every religion! I think people shud read the holy books and pieces of wisdom embedded in them themselves. They shudn't blindy follow any religious priest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom