• Sit at home and sleep

Votes: 27 40.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cupid 4U

Right off the assembly line
hi guyz..

Its sad that every govt in our country s bribed till brim tats becoming a common thin, still u should ve heart to spend for country too..for example LAlu s good one... there s considerable change in railways n we kno of him before railway minister was a one of bribe taker.But still he has done somethin in railways n thats good..overally may be it would be good if young generation peep out..lets C..but reality would be voting for no one..Either do congress or Bjp are perfect..Bjp was good till vajpaye i admire him a lot now its advani its totally an thumbs down for him..Congress those cheaps man ..totally in this 123 deal they were Craps bringing an minister who s a murderer just for sake of gettin on deal..bloody cheaps..So to end wit it India needs a Change..Which wouldn b delivered by both parties..

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
when there is a option for " no one " IN THE BALLOT MACHINE.. then i will vote..., not when i have to go and ask for 09 or whtever form to show everyone that i didnt vote for one of the goons...

till then

*www.andreadams.com/assets/watermark%20files/couch_potato_2.jpg​

OP
M

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
@@iinfi :: i think that the Election Comm has more important things to do than banning such discussion on forums .... anyways is it really illegal ???

@@ faraz ::well ,,religion based politics is nothing new for either BJP , Congress or the third front .... ... i am only concerned with the economic performance of government which was disastrous to say the least ... dude i am not forcing u to believe anything but just think over it ...
1.NREG was a big failure even before the word go .we all know wat the public distribution system PDS is like and hoping that NREG wud succeed was a utopian imagination stretched too far ....
2.waiving farmer loans was even more stupidier ,, instead of addressing the real problems that a kisan faced it was more of a populist measure .. also it wud be a long time before it actually happens (ex. Maha did a similar thing way back in the 60s-70s but it still is in paperworks )
3.plus the new government wud inherit a huge fiscal deficit in a time of recession

our leaders are busy saying that inflation is down but the truth is that people dont eat cement or H2SO4 .Consumer Price Index is still very high and hence the budget of the common man hasnt really come down ...

OFFTOPIC :: wow ,, u live in st.gallen ... cool place .. i remember this brewry in the mountains where i had the first beer of my life....

R

ricky_shoots

Congress !

They have done good work in my area and on the national/international level too ....
Plus they at least have the facade of being non-casteist/non-communal....

this sud not be discussed. atleast in public ..isnt it?

i think this is must to be discussed in public because we are public and we have the right to vote then why dont we have the right to discuss who is better. This is very important to know the thoughts of everyone.

No one.. All of them are crooks.. To hell with them.. They don't deserve my vote..

In my view you must vote, because if you did not vote then somebody vote on your behalf(i.e. cheating). if you dont want to vote then you can ask for a form i dont know the number of that one it is a antivote form. this form means you are unsatisfied with every party and the candidates.

BTW, i will vote for congress, my reason behind this is the nuclear deal, because i think that it is very important for india. also so many other reasons to vote for congress.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
BJP.............the only hope for OC'S..........
Hate this congis with sick italian lady ruling...

Jai BJP...Jai HInd

(warning:I am promoter of hinduism ;p )

mrintech

Technomancer
I just know one thing, L K Advani is advertising like hell with Google Adsense to make him next PM :neutral: :mad:

*i44.tinypic.com/rir98g.png
and from where he's getting so much money to pay Google???? Checkout his site Alexa Ranking and Visitors here: *www.alexa.com/siteinfo/lkadvani.in

*i41.tinypic.com/119m9vb.jpg

Tremendous Boost due to Adsense :evil:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
^^ ya advani is xploiting IT Technology....anyway atleast only party said to do something in IT field like suppoting FOSS,BB for Villages,etc

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I just know one thing, L K Advani is advertising like hell with Google Adsense to make him next PM :neutral: :mad:

*i44.tinypic.com/rir98g.png
and from where he's getting so much money to pay Google???? Checkout his site Alexa Ranking and Visitors here: *www.alexa.com/siteinfo/lkadvani.in

Tremendous Boost due to Adsense :evil:

Look at him, he is suffering from backpain and still wanting to be a PM.:)):))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom