I will vote if...
*voting start after 2 pm.
*There is cloud as i move out.
*If its Sun, EVM should be sent to me.
*voting should be on working days, so that i can miss clg

Last edited:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
In my view you must vote, because if you did not vote then somebody vote on your behalf(i.e. cheating).
I vote for some random person or someone else votes for some random person on my behalf.. Does it make any difference? :p
if you dont want to vote then you can ask for a form i dont know the number of that one it is a antivote form. this form means you are unsatisfied with every party and the candidates.
That form does JACK! 1. I disclose my vote (which is supposed to be confidential) and 2. My vote is not even counted..

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
Well me too young still to vote <18 so have to stay at home but voted for congress for at least rahul gandhi the young blood of india
But for those who voted the last option i must say guys watch TV there are special advertisements just being cast for you like the one by aamir khan and the one by jaago re campaign and do visit to
*www.jaagore.com/

expertno.1

Technomancer
aamir khan said one true thing !

there should be one option "no one" in the vote .
and if this vote comes to be maximum then all the leaders appearing in the elections should be banned for 5 years (as no one wants to vote them that means they are useless). People other than them will be allowed to appear in elections .

"naya desh apni padhi likhi janta hogi leader" :grin:
thats a brilliant idea !

and if this vote comes to be maximum then all the leaders appearing in the elections should be banned for 5 years (as no one wants to vote them that means they are useless). People other than them will be allowed to appear in elections .

thats a brilliant idea !

i heard this first time, it is the best idea given by aamir khan. and i think election commission of india must acquire these.

I vote for some random person or someone else votes for some random person on my behalf.. Does it make any difference? :p

That form does JACK! 1. I disclose my vote (which is supposed to be confidential) and 2. My vote is not even counted..

yes there is a great difference if you dont want any leader to rule and if you vote any other person then there might be possibility that your candidate won and the person you dont like to rule loses.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
No vote for me too. Although I turned 18 on 2nd October last year but registered lately, 3 days after the last day of registration. And therefore is eligible for the next vote after five years.:grin::grin:

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~

thats a brilliant idea !

wow man :shock: great idea brilliant neither heard of it before not did i thought of it
but why would they implement it coz they know they would be banned for 5 years :cry:

thats a brilliant idea !

I'm sure there is already a law relating to this. if a citizen does not need to vote for anyone in their area.. they can vote for none and there is some percentage of vote which will make the candidates unfit for some future period of time.

may be some lawyer can put light on this.

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
If I think correct there is a None option.

yeah....i heard a term few days ago in media...."-ve voting" that means a new option must be introduced(hypothesis) in the voting m/c where along with all the candidates nd party names, "none of the above" exist. That means, if u dont like the above candidates, choose the none of the above option and go for -ve voting......but dont know, what happen if the "none of the above" option wins.:shock: :D [i might be wrong!!!]

aur jaha tak baat hai current voting ki i think we must vote to the candidate not his party.......!!! As, all parties are almost equivalent

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
I will urge all the guys who are eligible for voting to go and cast your vote..There must be someone who will be better than others..till the time you don't vote, you don't have any right to speak against the government.

BTW I will be voting BJP

faraaz

Evil Genius
Yea, as I mentioned earlier, I'm going to go vote for Congress, then spend the next 5 years *****ing about how sucky our government is. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom