White Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

hidayath7

Broken In
I Have P4 System With 80 Gb Hdd And 1gb Ram When Ever Am Using The System After 1 Hr My Screen Comes Full White And Sys Hangs Plz Help Me Out Of This Problem
Thanking U
Khan

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I think the monitor is bad. Once my monitor screen became really small and the vendor told that some type of chemicals is finished which they had to reenter. It also happens of you forcibly increase your screen resolution.

Dark Core

Freak Beta 1
@Disc_Junkie
Guess He says his system hangs, possiably can't be Monitor problem. Try using Linux in Live CD Mode and reply us if you get those White Screen

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
^ He posted about windows....what would he do with a live cd ? Its more of like heating problem in the ram or heatsink

@ Disc junkie: that's not the fault with monitor...its the system which gets hanged...

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
^ Nah...I don't think so...coz virus can't just freeze the computer to go white....haan agar uska koi application hang ho jaata hai to vista main waisa option hai ki "not responding" application white ho jaata hai....
The thread starter has not even replied to the above comments...agar woh kuch reply karega tabhi na hum uski help kar payenge...

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
^ Nah...I don't think so...coz virus can't just freeze the computer to go white....haan agar uska koi application hang ho jaata hai to vista main waisa option hai ki "not responding" application white ho jaata hai....
The thread starter has not even replied to the above comments...agar woh kuch reply karega tabhi na hum uski help kar payenge...

Thik bola. +1

expertno.1

Technomancer
^^spam ,

its as simple as getting a candy , this is sure heating problem , install Speedfan and see whats heating up .

*www.almico.com/sfdownload.php

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
Speedfan is nice app too...if it's heating problem...which I've suggested earlier...then there's no option but to install a "speed Fan"....lol...joking...

OP
H

hidayath7

Broken In
Thanks for all ur opinion i have tryed reinstalling, i have changed the ram,monitor is good, but know solution....So i have tryed changing the HDD ya it works but 1 problem 1st system within half an hour it goes white screen but now it sometime like after 2 hours or 3hrs so still problem is unsolved..............plz can anybody say exact wht prob is it....?
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
Thanks for all ur opinion i have tryed reinstalling, i have changed the ram,monitor is good, but know solution....So i have tryed changing the HDD ya it works but 1 problem 1st system within half an hour it goes white screen but now it sometime like after 2 hours or 3hrs so still problem is unsolved..............plz can anybody say exact wht prob is it....?
Posted again:

Last edited:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
^It lowers the processor temperature too for which the fan speed lowers as it can handle it. Maybe it is worth a try!!

@hidayath7 -
1. Try PC Mark and 3D Mark to check if your processor can handle stress with the native fan.

2. Try SensorviewPro and check ur temperature. Try it when idle and when you put it under stress just like playing a game
3. Check if the appropriate thermal paste is available on the CPU.
4. It could be due to lot of registry errors also Try Tune Up Utlities and clear them.
5. It may be virus which eats up your processor and RAM. Try to scan with an Antivirus or download Noob Killer and check.
6. Increase the Virtual Memory and clean up the memory using Tune Up Utilities.
7. Download ATF cleaner and clear all junk off the PC.

Last edited:

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
^It lowers the processor temperature too for which the fan speed lowers as it can handle it. Maybe it is worth a try!!

Ya I agree with you but it's always nice to rotate the fan in full speed so that it always stays cool, it just creates more disturbance when there is some heavy processing work is going on....

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
^ I did it in my PC coz my fan rotates with really a lot of noise. It is better take time in processing than to sit uncomfortably near the computer hearing such a loud and irritating noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom