Which Wireless Internet is best among Tata Photon, MTS, Vodafone etc...

tom.ken75

Right off the assembly line
I suggest you to get TATA Photon+ it provides high speed internet without any problem I'm using it for last 3 months and if you want broadband connection then try BSNL broadband because it is cheap and provide high speed.

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
I dunno y u ppl still prefer TATA Photon+ ..... its costly and speeds are worse.
I myself have tataphoton+ just kept handy if mine bsnl bb is having any problem...

If your area is covered under 3G then I would advise to get a 3G Connection and a 3G Modem to which all networks is accessible :)

Gauravs90

geek........
Bsnl has too much of hustle when it comes to paper work. Besides, some of my friends says that they suffer from network problem most of the time with it.! Is there a better choice perticularly for Kolkata area?

Getting EVDO prepaid has no paper work involved and it's most cheapest available. If OP has good reception of network then BSNL EVDO is lot better than Photon+. Photon+ and it's plans are ****.

Tata photon+, reliance netconnect, MTS etc. are not for AAM AADMI... If you belong from higher middle class then yes it's for you.

Thnx a lot. Made my decision :) will go for photon+

Have you made any decision on which plan you are opting for tata photon+

Top Bottom