Which Sapphire Graphics card to buy ?

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
this alway happens people go out to buy a certain brand of gtx 970 and they end up buying asus strix 970.

OP
R

rixon.d9

Journeyman
Custom Built Gaming Rig - Imgur

Hopefully the pics are attached. Any suggestion or modifications are welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

*imgur.com/0CaJB1F

*imgur.com/Eu5aB7f

- - - Updated - - -

Guys have a query hope dont need another thread for it. I have a Dish HD STB with HDMI port and Dish SD STB with composite video connections, I want to watch TV on my pc monitor. Is it simple as directly connecting from Dish HDMI to monitor HDMI ?? and what type of convertor or equipment i may need to connect SD STB to the monitor ?

Custom Built Gaming Rig - Imgur

Hopefully the pics are attached. Any suggestion or modifications are welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

imgur: the simple image sharer

imgur: the simple image sharer

- - - Updated - - -

Guys have a query hope dont need another thread for it. I have a Dish HD STB with HDMI port and Dish SD STB with composite video connections, I want to watch TV on my pc monitor. Is it simple as directly connecting from Dish HDMI to monitor HDMI ?? and what type of convertor or equipment i may need to connect SD STB to the monitor ?

Oh man, why are you not using the space behind the motherboard tray for routing cables? See in this image how all cables are routed -

*i.imgur.com/M8vccXk.jpg

The space behind motherboard tray is meant to hide all the wires. Get all cables into it through one of the gourmet and out from another where you need to attach them.

OP
R

rixon.d9

Journeyman
Oh man, why are you not using the space behind the motherboard tray for routing cables? See in this image how all cables are routed -

The space behind motherboard tray is meant to hide all the wires. Get all cables into it through one of the gourmet and out from another where you need to attach them.

Well recieved. may be next weekend i'll open up and reroute the cables.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys suggest a nice gaming mouse ( FPS gaming such as COD,BF4) within 2500rs approx flexible, preferrebly from logitech or razor, other brands also welcome and a not so expensive decent mouse pad. Also planning to upgrade my Logitech G110 gaming keyboard near future.
How abt the G402 mouse from logitech ?

Last edited:
OP
R

rixon.d9

Journeyman
Regarding the Chaos about GTX970 bug and false specifications, Should I be worried and consider returning the card?

Top Bottom